Now Wearing...

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:drool

brey training tee with the ohm and martial arts symbology. and a pair of Crye multicam range trousers that are beat up and worn i now use for training.

thier both now covered in blood after getting biffed in the nose with a bit more force than the guy wanted to (and not enough that it would be in an actual fight).

nothing wakes you up like that first thing on a sunday morning

Plaid pajama pants, green Renaissance Festival shirt that has a pirate skull and says "Pirates for Hire. Specializing in Mayhem and Madness. Renaissance Festival", green and pink socks, green VS cotton panties that say PINK on the booooootty, glasses.

I'm tired.

Black "God Hates Us All" Slayer babydoll t-shirt, black "cigarette-leg" (skinny) jeans (cuffed at the bottom), black AC/DC "Back In Black" socks, vintage 90's black Vision Streetwear shoes. As for earrings, I am wearing my white lucite "girly skulls" with red bows and rhinestone eyes.

Firstly...let me say...posts like that ^^^ are a distraction...(I'm not complaining...just sayin' it)...

I have on green & white muck-lucks (sp?)...green sweat pants...& a red/green (no relation) sleeveless tye-dye...

...Oh...& me ever presant Holy Hexagram... :p

ADD TOO ABOVE...camo BDU bottoms...combat boots (with Rasta flag laces)...W.German Army sweater (wool)..

...a green sweatshirt over that...a brown sweater over that...

...my CRAZY scarf & hat...