Fierce Critter

Now Wearing...

1,798 posts in this topic

A faded green t-shirt and black knit shorts.

I found black & orange striped tights for Halloween. I already had black/purple, black/white & black/red ones I bought on ebay. Gonna see if maybe I can sell these orange/black ones myself.

black bondgae pants with new red plad straps red and blk knee high stripy socks and my offical chemical brothers tee shirt ( with bra and panties on under of course !!.... duh ) :blink:

A black sweater that makes my boobs look big, jeans that make my ass look awesome, and boots that make me look like I'm 6ft tall. Oh yeah....and my newly reset emerald and diamond engagement ring. Damn, my husband is incredible!!

my jeans that i wear every day cuz they are my only pair of pants that fit me and some stupid ugly shirt i have no idea where i go or why. it i just plain. fleece- like and beige. sort of. very plain. very warm. and my flame shoes. and a pony tail though my hair is barely long enough to pull it off. and looks stupid. but that is me. i look stupid and i like it.

i look stupid and i like it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I always look stupid around the house. I even go out to the mailbox in these PJ bottoms. I dont' give a rats ass what I look like when I'm sweating to cook, clean litterboxes, pack Ebay, wash dishes, etc.

When we go out, I clean up well. But M-F 9-5? Forgetaboutit. I did the pumps/pantihose & suits in corporations & law offices for 13 years. I started letting go when I did my first factory work 6 years ago.

Just don't ask me to go live on webcam during the day!

Edited by Fierce Critter