Now Wearing...

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am wearing: hair tie, 5 earrings (still haven't found one to go in that 6th hole), one of those tattoo necklaces, black bra, funky tank top, 3 metal bracelets and 5 jelly bracelets (3 black, 2 pink) and two rings, all on the left arm/hand, 3 jelly bracelets (one red and black, one blue and black, and one solid blue) and two rings on the right arm/hand, my red blanket tied around my waist, cuz I'm too lazy to put on pants, and a pair of thongs, under that... :)

and all the jewelry, I wear everyday... (plus like 3 more necklaces)

I am wearing: hair tie, 5 earrings (still haven't found one to go in that 6th hole), one of those tattoo necklaces, black bra, funky tank top, 3 metal bracelets and 5 jelly bracelets (3 black, 2 pink) and two rings, all on the left arm/hand, 3 jelly bracelets (one red and black, one blue and black, and one solid blue) and two rings on the right arm/hand, my red blanket tied around my waist, cuz I'm too lazy to put on pants, and a pair of thongs, under that... :)

and all the jewelry, I wear everyday... (plus like 3 more necklaces)

Damn with all that jewelry you have too much added weight to put on pants. LOL

I have worn the jewelry for so long, I feel naked without it... plus, the braceletes won't come off... the metal ones dont fit over my hands anymore, and the jellies are so stiff, they don't stretch... the rings... my fingers don't feel right with out.. and I don't take out my earings... lol what jewlery you see me wearing at CC is what I wear on a daily basis. :)

@twb:

belly dancing... get me a true outfit, and you can be my audiance.. I want to learn and I need someone to dance for, to practice. :) when I'm not with my boyfriend, that is... :biggrin:

Edited by GothicRavenGoddess

I have worn the jewelry for so long, I feel naked without it... plus, the braceletes won't come off... the metal ones dont fit over my hands anymore, and the jellies are so stiff, they don't stretch... the rings... my fingers don't feel right with out.. and I don't take out my earings... lol what jewlery you see me wearing at CC is what I wear on a daily basis. :)

@twb:

belly dancing... get me a true outfit, and you can be my audiance.. I want to learn and I need someone to dance for, to practice. :) when I'm not with my boyfriend, that is... :biggrin

Damn, I am denied!

I'll get you a pair of binoculars and a heavey coat.. watch from the wondow. :p

besides, I don't think my man would appreciate it if you watched me dance seductively and he wasn't able to be here... nothing against you, personally, but you have a penis... and twb doesn't... so yeah..... :p

--to get back on topic--

I'm wearing the same as before, but now I have a black hairless cat purring in my lap (Ryuu)

I'll get you a pair of binoculars and a heavey coat.. watch from the wondow. :p

besides, I don't think my man would appreciate it if you watched me dance seductively and he wasn't able to be here... nothing against you, personally, but you have a penis... and twb doesn't... so yeah..... :p

--to get back on topic--

I'm wearing the same as before, but now I have a black hairless cat purring in my lap (Ryuu)

I do too have a penis.....somewhere....where did I? Oh. Yeah. Um. It's really tiny actually. And not a penis. Mind?