My Burlesque Names

Here are my burlesque stage names Desdemona Blades/Dessie Blades/Mona Blades/Desdemona Glock/Dessie Glock/Mona Glock/Desdemona Pistols/Dessie Pistols/Mona Pistols/Desdemona Bazooka/Dessie Bazooka/Mona Bazooka/Desdemona Nectarine/Dessie Nectarine/Mona Nectarine/Desdemona Posion/Dessie Posion/Mona Posion/Desdemona Nautical/Dessie Nautical/Mona Nautical/Desdemona Chalice/Dessie Chalice/Mona Chalice/Desdemona Oceanic/Dessie Oceanic/Mona Oceanic/Dessie Orange/Desdemona Orange/Mona Orange/Agentta Orange/Agent Orange/Miss Agent Orange/Miss Agentta Orange/Orange Doll Cream/Orange Cream/Dessie Pumpkin/Desdemona Pumpkin/Pumpkin Doll/Dolly Pumpkin/Peach Doll/Dolly Peach/Dolly Pistols/Pumpkin Pistols/Pumpkin Dolly Spice/Peach Spice/Pumpkin Pudding/Peach Pudding/Sugar Pudding/Sugarpop/Pumpkin Crush/Pumpkin Rush/Dessie Blu/Desdemona Blu/Mona Blu/Orange Rush.

Edited by DevilishLustyDesires

• 1 month later...

I have not even got that far sadly and unfortunately because I have to take care of sick wheelchair bound father.                                       And I just got a new puppy and I have no familey and freinds to help me out emotionally and financially.

I want to do gothic themed strip tease and burlqesue meets   topless bellydance along with swimming and water related stuff.                                                                                                        And acrobatics along with gorey horror props sometimes even with dildos and masks.

My acts will not be the typical run of the mill cheesy and lemon acts.                                     Because I like to go all out meaning I will diskjocky my own music as a DJ on the side which will consist of Ambient and Gothic Rock music. 

Look up my Instagram account (SseaWIttch666) and let me know what you think of my pics but unfortunately my pics are kind of rachet and corny because I'am on a very low budget as a Burger King Worker and Yoga Instructor at a small fitness studio. 

1510615519415.jpg

20171113_160338.jpg

NOPE not adding to the numbers! I have little to nothing to do with FB and their subs. I want to see them go the way of myspace. Get a https://www.minds.com account, they are the future with zero censorship. You can upload pics & vids, use hashtags, create groups, run a blog etc etc. And you don't get your feed clogged with "please feed my chickens"

• 2 weeks later...

That is a FUUUUCKTON of names.  I don't think you want any more.  Acts need to have at least some name recognition and if you change your name that recognition goes poof.  Try to pick one and just keep using it.  Even if you personally get 'bored' with it, people that might be interested in following you will be confused.  I'd only change a stage name if I just could not sleep through the night with the same name again. 

• 2 months later...

On 2/15/2018 at 3:05 AM, DevilishLustyDesires said:

Here are my burlesque stage names Desdemona Blades/Dessie Blades/Mona Blades/Desdemona Glock/Dessie Glock/Mona Glock/Desdemona Pistols/Dessie Pistols/Mona Pistols/Desdemona Bazooka/Dessie Bazooka/Mona Bazooka/Desdemona Nectarine/Dessie Nectarine/Mona Nectarine/Desdemona Posion/Dessie Posion/Mona Posion/Desdemona Nautical/Dessie Nautical/Mona Nautical/Desdemona Chalice/Dessie Chalice/Mona Chalice/Desdemona Oceanic/Dessie Oceanic/Mona Oceanic/Dessie Orange/Desdemona Orange/Mona Orange/Agentta Orange/Agent Orange/Miss Agent Orange/Miss Agentta Orange/Orange Doll Cream/Orange Cream/Dessie Pumpkin/Desdemona Pumpkin/Pumpkin Doll/Dolly Pumpkin/Peach Doll/Dolly Peach/Dolly Pistols/Pumpkin Pistols/Pumpkin Dolly Spice/Peach Spice/Pumpkin Pudding/Peach Pudding/Sugar Pudding/Sugarpop/Pumpkin Crush/Pumpkin Rush/Dessie Blu/Desdemona Blu/Mona Blu/Orange Rush.

Is it hard or easy to be able to remember all of your names?:question:

On 6/28/2018 at 2:34 PM, Trene4000 said:

Seriously? 😑

Adding metric would have been even funnier.

I can understand having multiple names but the issue is each name needs to have a distinct identity that goes beyond the name itself.

Now, there are multiple problems with 50 some odd characters.

1. Unless one is brilliant one can rarely improve more that 2 or 3 characters with anything resembling consistency until they have reached their peak.

2. the peak is about 1000 hours and the original intention of said character rarely survives the 1000 hours.

3. One has to be very stable to prevent the characters personality from impeding upon their own unless the characters are a version of themselves in which case it becomes pointless to have more than one.

I'll give an example, I started developing a character who had 2 tragic instances in his life, as I started acting out his personality I started to notice I could become enraged much easier and I started focusing on preventing this from happening that I didn't notice the creeping depression until I was literally sobbing every time I was alone. The fact that it started in the winter didn't help considering I am effected by S.A.D. and ended up having to abandon the character until I find someone else better capable of playing him.