Things you like that are no longer popular

DevilishLustyDesires

• 4 weeks later...

Many things. Old games, whether it be for the screen or a board game, my fashion sense is outdated by two-hundred years, as well as my preferred use of language - I like over the waist pants, newsboy hats as well as panama styled hats from the 20's...  I especially like the idea that instead of having a party, we have a ball. I view it as safer and much more elegant and entertaining... However I am not very sure if that counts as old-fashioned things no one likes anymore or if it's just personal preference...

Edited by Scarlet Rose

On 1/31/2018 at 6:39 PM, Scarlet Rose said:

Many things. Old games, whether it be for the screen or a board game, my fashion sense is outdated by two-hundred years, as well as my preferred use of language - I like over the waist pants, newsboy hats as well as panama styled hats from the 20's...  I especially like the idea that instead of having a party, we have a ball. I view it as safer and much more elegant and entertaining... However I am not very sure if that counts as old-fashioned things no one likes anymore or if it's just personal preference...

Then it's a good thing this is the "Things you like that are no longer popular" thread.

Also, after reading your post, you may be interested in this one...

:right:http://www.detroitgothic.net/index.php?/topic/31231-where-does-your-look-come-from/