HouseSpiral.com Stuff

I call my family "House Spiral" as most of my blood relatives are aliens that couldn't care less about me. (Except Mom.  Grandma and Gramps did, but they are gone now) 

But I also call my online store that I'm struggling with HouseSpiral.com  (so there is a difference)  Plus I've always used the Umbrella Term of House Spiral to include pretty much everything I'm doing that is "public" so that would be The Gathering, DGN, DGN FB, HouseSpiral.com , HouseSpiral FB,  My YouTube Videos (hope to get back to them at some point, maybe even just to "remaster" the existing ones to be less amateurish) patreon.com/housespiral  all loosely falls under the term "House Spiral". 

I'll probably keep my ramblings about HS here, rather than keep making new topics unless there is something in particular that seems to demand a new topic. 

Still looking for input on both the patreon page and house spiral itself.  Feedback is something that larger companies consume like crazy and can afford to pay to get it, I, unfortunately, cannot even yet turn a profit. (but its getting better, I'm losing WAY WAY less money than I was when I started... feel like I almost know what I'm doing.  Hah.  Its even more complicated than I thought.  You have to be part webmaster, part marketing expert, part psychologist and part slave labor to do drudge work (its not that bad but some things are so repetitive, they suggest you get VA's (virtual assistants aka someone from like india or china that will work for 2 bucks an hour to do that stuff, but that partly scares me and partly I couldn't afford it)

• 2 months later...

@Troy Spiral thank you for the shout out.  To be honest, my order went in right after @Moe Falcon posted the picture hours ago....:hrhr:

By the way, I actually do have a moderately used Facebook account, but I had to enter my name with a space between Tron and RP...but you didn't hear that from me...

• 4 weeks later...