New Cards and Troy's Insane BFCM Marathon

Troy's Insane Black Friday / Cyber Monday  Maraton has begun.  *scrambles to find caffeine*

23755709_137587990174271_519253019943765310_n.jpg

I'll be up (probably) for almost 3 days straight starting tonight.  Massive sale from 30 to 90% off with a new sale approximately every hour.   Everything is 30% off, and once an hour (loose approximation) you can spin the deadly deal wheel which grants an additional  %10 to a rare ( about 9% chance) whopping 60% off.  (and is rigged to always win something) so at a minimum that's 40% off. 

More Details Here:  Black Friday / Cyber Monday Insanity

Any Order between BF and CM Gets:

(the laminate is double thick but the high-quality mod-podge glue dries clear and thick (both sides) so the end result is a card closer to 3 times as thick as a normal card)

23826086_137394633526940_5247544502228894308_o.jpg

That skull above will probably be the basis for the first Monthly Patreon card. (December) Which you won't get if you signup after November  30th.  The trigger for the patreon cards is the billing the first of the month. 

Just trying to stay financially at least "break even" which hasn't happened yet despite my hell-bent time /effort.  Just have to keep at it I guess.  

Lol.  Not until i start in with more clothing (if i dont have to close down due to lack of funds) i can see it starting to work but there is a finantial time bomb.

Whish i could afford the big kid tools to find easy to sell prducts and viral posts.

Oh well still keeping at it. Been up for 48 hours at least.