I didn't bother with the last two updates as the updates are always a crap shoot as to how bad they are going to screw up the board.  But the most recent one included a ton of security fixes too, and they billed it as a "we strongly suggest you do this upgrade"  Well... it's done.  I don't notice any changes except on the PC when I clicked on my account and then the drop-down box used to disappear too fast for me to click on anything, which it doesn't seem to do anymore. 

Anyone else notice anything different? 

Apparently, they added something called "clubs" which is something like mini-groups like say.... You make a Sailor Moon "club" (omg shoot me) and then other people can join it,  I don't think it does a whole lot but its interesting.  That is, if I could find were its located which I haven't yet.  (Not that I'm looking very hard) 

So far, after going through everything I could click on, the most immediate thing I noticed last week was that all the photo albums have been rearranged (I suppose by creations date) and the "fit" function must be working again.  There used to be gaps where photos were either too large or too small to fit on the same lines next to each other.

A couple days later, I noticed that the shape of the avatar pick in the header has turned into more of a square with curved sides and all of the click boxes have rounded edges.

The rest are basically tiny tweaks like the spacing between boxes, elements and listings making for a more uniformed look giving the pages a more pleasing appearance.

However, I did notice that most of all the listing text are in Times New Roman, but since the upgrade before last, font choices have been removed and replaced with a "Preview" button.

I still have yet to find that "clubs" thing.  I even tried making new posts and group PMs to see if it would pop up as an option...but no.

Still, thank you for all the hard work you are continuously putting into the board for us.  And remember, we are also here to help.

smeyat 061213.png

On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 12:51 AM, Troy Spiral said:

I didn't bother with the last two updates as the updates are always a crap shoot as to how bad they are going to screw up the board.  But the most recent one included a ton of security fixes too, and they billed it as a "we strongly suggest you do this upgrade"  Well... it's done.  I don't notice any changes except on the PC when I clicked on my account and then the drop-down box used to disappear too fast for me to click on anything, which it doesn't seem to do anymore

Anyone else notice anything different? 

Apparently, they added something called "clubs" which is something like mini-groups like say.... You make a Sailor Moon "club" (omg shoot me) and then other people can join it,  I don't think it does a whole lot but its interesting.  That is, if I could find were its located which I haven't yet.  (Not that I'm looking very hard) 

I was having that issue with notifications.  Not on the homepage though.  It only did it if I went to a page to read a posting then tried to go to another.  The drop down list would disappear too quickly.  So long as I went to the homepage first it wouldn't be an issue.  Only if I was in one of the forums to read a post.  It seems to be ok now.  I kept forgetting to tell you about that.