Moe

Stu

Just so everyone knows, Moe is in the hospital.  She had a pretty severe emotional breakdown yesterday, but is being treated and resting comfortably for the most part.  She's currently at Henry Ford Hospital on 19 Mile in Clinton Township, but may be transferred to another nearby hospital soon, depending on her counselors determinations.  Will keep y'all posted if/when things change.  Thanks to all of you who care.

Omg.  Thank you for posting this!

I cant know what she's going through, but I do know about the emotional issues and them "deciding were to send you" (and what that means) been THERE 5 times.  It's a precarious, frustrating and depressing situation.   After I get done posting this I'm going to try and message her I'm guessing she probably either won't have her phone with her or might be in a situation where she just can't use it.  If you have other contact info for her PM me with it, please. 

Not that its a big deal but I'll save her card for her. 

@TronRP Don't think that way. She was telling me how grateful she was for the help.  I was grateful you were around too. (for her and in general)

@Stu I know we need to worry about moe but also the people looking out for our loved ones to get neglected.  I know its hard for you too.  Hang in there, brother. 

I haven't heard anything but I'm the last one in the loop the last month or two.  For various reasons.   I don't have any contact info for stu

If she's in the situation it sounds like she's in, if they send her to a different place, she'll be there from anywhere from a  few days to a month depending on how she does.  I know at least two people above that know what I mean but I don't want to say anything that might be misunderstood.