Logo

Troy Spiral

I've been trying to figure out how to get out of the poorhouse given my persistent health problems for years.  Recently I pulled the trigger on a plan to make an ecommerce website in our niche.   HOLY SHIT its a lot of work.  But if I can get it to work as intended hopefully it will be better for me , my health and DGN eventually.   One thing they say you basicly just have to have (among a ton of other things) is a good logo.   They suggest you just pay a professional designer to make one (they work cheap online).  So after 15 revisions and minus $20 that I don't have (charging most of this ugh *fingers crossed*) the logo still sucked.   So screw it, sick as hell I spent FOUR DAMN HOURS making my own.  Turned out pretty good I think, plus it can double as my family "house spiral" concept logo as well.   Looks pretty good if I do say so myself I think.   I think its actually good enough to make T-Shirts and such with and sell the exact things on the e-commerce site.  ( HouseSpiralShop.com ).    Thoughts?

house spiral white.png