No problem.  If need be, I will tarp everything in the back yard asap and get the bedroom walls painted.  The kitty scratch wall may just be painted as an accent black strip to match the hallway.  Anyone moving in can deal with it.

I will keep Jessica in the loop on the progress even if I have to "stage" an area for her to take the pictures.

So exciting...:w00t:

OK.  So as it stands, I should be there on Eclipse Day to meet with Jessica at your signing.  Currently, I am making arrangements for the PackRat container to have a new point of destination since the Roseville zip code was hardwired into the original paperwork.  I want to make sure everything goes smoothly as far as getting you settled in you new location and insuring the old location is marketable.

This weekend will mainly be used for securing items into the container for shipping purposes and other items that will be needed at the time of your move to be loaded into the flatbed of my truck.  Clothing, electronics, beds/bedding and food items should travel in available vehicles to be unloaded the day you walk in the door of your new lair.  I will have the PackRat container ready for relocation shortly after that.

gallery_4589_1202_47297.jpg

5 minutes ago, Troy Spiral said:

Good to hear! and thanks to tron!   Although the cryptic details make it  harder to say anything else.   Other than who is jessica?  This reads like a text message past the first post. hehe.  Not that I mind.  I'm happy if you guys are happy. 

Jessica Blue is the realtor closing the deal on the house.  Papers will be signed on Monday.