And It Continues - Glaring Problems? Post Here

My health hasn't let me put in the hours I need to on DGN.  There was a "critical update" that needed to be ran which screwed up many things (Including the donations application which , is especially important.  You can still donate to paypal through troyspiral@gmail.com just fine but I know that's awkward (link in a pinned topic above that hasn't been clicked on in months as far as I can tell hah) . .  I've been at it for 4 hours and have to stop for now and work on The Gathering stuff while i still have some energy.  *exhaust*

The only issues I have seen involve the links for "BROWSE" at the top and "Home" at the bottom of the pages...they keep taking me to "404: Page not found - HostGator".

I like how the header follows while scrolling.  For me, that is invaluable.  :biggrin:

It's kinda cool watching the changes as they are being made.

gallery_4589_1225_11129.png

On 8/11/2017 at 11:21 PM, TronRP said:

The only issues I have seen involve the links for "BROWSE" at the top and "Home" at the bottom of the pages...they keep taking me to "404: Page not found - HostGator".

I like how the header follows while scrolling.  For me, that is invaluable.  :biggrin:

It's kinda cool watching the changes as they are being made.

gallery_4589_1225_11129.png

Are you still having this problem?  I didn't check it right away, I was updating some other things.  I can't seem to duplicate this.  Browse = Brings up a menu of other choices.  Home button at bottom: just takes me back to the main page.