The positive thread

kat

I needed to make this like more now than ever. I am going to start looking at life different. I have always seen the negative, and the more I see the negative, the more things become negative. I feel like we can really sometimes be so used to disappointment that we expect it but what if we looked in another direction? Like, for example, your at a crosswalk. On one side of the street there is a broke down vehicle but on the other side there is a fucking carnival What if you only notice the carnival? Yea, there's still a disabled vehicle and it sucks but we have a choice. We can let the broken vehicle ruin everything and focus on the broken vehicle all day and miss the carnival completely or not enjoy said carnival because of one stupid ass thing in the way. Ya know?  And the carnival is gone and we let something beyond our control ruin it. 

This cannot continue to be how life works. So, I'm going to start talking about good things...this ia going to be difficult to make a habbit and a welcome everyone, actually encourage you guys to join me. It'll be therapeutic.

7 hours ago, kat said:

I needed to make this like more now than ever. I am going to start looking at life different. I have always seen the negative, and the more I see the negative, the more things become negative. I feel like we can really sometimes be so used to disappointment that we expect it but what if we looked in another direction? Like, for example, your at a crosswalk. On one side of the street there is a broke down vehicle but on the other side there is a fucking carnival What if you only notice the carnival? Yea, there's still a disabled vehicle and it sucks but we have a choice. We can let the broken vehicle ruin everything and focus on the broken vehicle all day and miss the carnival completely or not enjoy said carnival because of one stupid ass thing in the way. Ya know?  And the carnival is gone and we let something beyond our control ruin it. 

This cannot continue to be how life works. So, I'm going to start talking about good things...this ia going to be difficult to make a habbit and a welcome everyone, actually encourage you guys to join me. It'll be therapeutic.

This is a very good way to focus on the positives life has to offer, but...

I have to say, with the way my mind creates multiple meanings in a split second, I wasn't sure how said person would pass up a carnival or orgies in the first place.   Screw the car...go get some action...was how I read this because I took the words "f***ing carnival" as a noun = Sex Carnival or Carnival of Sex...

Y'all have got to stop messing with my head.

:rofl:

29 minutes ago, TronRP said:

This is a very good way to focus on the positives life has to offer, but...

I have to say, with the way my mind creates multiple meanings in a split second, I wasn't sure how said person would pass up a carnival or orgies in the first place.   Screw the car...go get some action...was how I read this because I took the words "f***ing carnival" as a noun = Sex Carnival or Carnival of Sex...

Y'all have got to stop messing with my head.

:rofl:

Lol! Well, ya know...carnival, sex...it's kinda the same. You can ride all night, there is alcohol usually involved, alot of games that mess with you up, cost you a lot of time and money only to leave you in the end with nothing but a 5 cent pencil eraser or some dead goldfish at the end of the night, and the guy is typically the ones to talk the biggest shit about staying on the rides all night but when you get there..he always is the first one to get off.

Edited by kat
Love me damnit! I'm hilarious.