Scyko Kitten needs beds for the cuteness

Scyko Kitten (Noelle) is in need of 2 twin beds for the cuteness.  They have a new place to live but they are in need of twin sized mattresses for the little ones.  Frames are not needed but the need for 1 mattress set is immediate while the second set can wait.  If anyone has an old set they can give her it would be deeply appreciated.   Currently between working part time and helping with rent she doesn't have the ability to buy a mattress set.  I can explain the situation further in PM if anyone would like more info to understand all that is going on.  Thank you.

I'm currently dealing with an open child protective services case against my soon to be ex husband, they've come to my house but I am in need of beds for the munchkins. According to the caseworker I need to get two frames and mattress sets or two toddler beds with frames. They didn't take the children which I am very lucky she was super nice. But if I can't get beds soon I may have an even worse battle against my ex husband. The case was opened against him due to medical endangerment, medical neglect and a state trooper called because his house was in very filthy condition. I am only working part time at the moment because of having a stroke, my body is not healed enough for me to go back to full time. 

Edited by Scyko Kitten
Typeo

9 minutes ago, TronRP said:

If I can find all the pieces, we had one toddler bed and one crib.  What size bed did the CPS worker want them to have?

CPS worker said the girls need toddler beds.

Edited by Draco1958

15 minutes ago, kat said:

http://www.acmh-mi.org

https://www.thechildrenscenter.com

Do you live in Wayne County? I can call a couple people Monday and try and help get you some resources if you do and if you want me to, of course. 

Yes please. I work almost all week but only 4 maybe 5 hour shifts. 

14 minutes ago, TronRP said:

If I can find all the pieces, we had one toddler bed and one crib.  What size bed did the CPS worker want them to have?

My youngest still needs a toddler bed and my oldest is allowed to be in a twin. But was informed I have to have frames and mattress sets, if I put them both in toddler beds I need frames and the mattress. My ex did give me beds but he threw them in the garage and by the time I was allowed onto the property to get my childrens stuff and my stuff it was covered in mold and badly damaged 

5 minutes ago, Scyko Kitten said:

Yes please. I work almost all week but only 4 maybe 5 hour shifts. 

My youngest still needs a toddler bed and my oldest is allowed to be in a twin. But was informed I have to have frames and mattress sets, if I put them both in toddler beds I need frames and the mattress. My ex did give me beds but he threw them in the garage and by the time I was allowed onto the property to get my childrens stuff and my stuff it was covered in mold and badly damaged 

Are you adverse to me shipping them to you.  You could PM your address if you don't want it public. :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, TronRP said:

Are you adverse to me shipping them to you.  You could PM your address if you don't want it public. :biggrin:

Not at all. I just know I need them before the next time the caseworker comes out, as it stands right now my ex husband will never be allowed to have the kids at his place. 

1 minute ago, Scyko Kitten said:

Not at all. I just know I need them before the next time the caseworker comes out, as it stands right now my ex husband will never be allowed to have the kids at his place. 

I know when we were dealing with CPS, the lady came out every Friday and then every other Friday.

2 minutes ago, Scyko Kitten said:

I think she is planning every other Tuesday since it's one of my few days off. 

If she shows up before the stuff arrives, you can always tell her you finally got the chance to order them and they should be arriving in a few days.  Then let her know you will send her pictures within the week.

They usually give you some leeway if they know you are putting forth the effort. 

1 minute ago, TronRP said:

If she shows up before the stuff arrives, you can always tell her you finally got the chance to order them and they should be arriving in a few days.  Then let her know you will send her pictures within the week.

They usually give you some leeway if they know you are putting forth the effort. 

Thank you. I sent you a message with my address and number. She just came out this week. So hopefully I have a little time. 

1 minute ago, Scyko Kitten said:

Thank you. I sent you a message with my address and number. She just came out this week. So hopefully I have a little time. 

Yep, got it.  Thank you.  I'll try to get all that together ASAP!!!

smeyat 061213.png

I just want you to know...don't worry, we've got you covered.  Due to the moving around of the kids and the packing of stuff after our mother passed, some of the frame parts were stored in different locations.  I will get everything to you as soon as we get it all together.  However, If it takes longer than expected, is it ok if I drop it off rather than ship it?  I would definitely contact you before I come out.

Just let me know. :biggrin:

1 hour ago, TronRP said:

I just want you to know...don't worry, we've got you covered.  Due to the moving around of the kids and the packing of stuff after our mother passed, some of the frame parts were stored in different locations.  I will get everything to you as soon as we get it all together.  However, If it takes longer than expected, is it ok if I drop it off rather than ship it?  I would definitely contact you before I come out.

That is perfectly fine, someone is almost always home. 

Update.  We should be good with mattresses.  Our brother had one stored with his stuff and we have one stored with Trene's stuff.

On 7/28/2017 at 7:15 PM, Scyko Kitten said:

I think she is planning every other Tuesday since it's one of my few days off. 

If I understand your meaning when you said every other Tuesday, does this mean you should have at least until about August 8th to get everything together and set up?

8 hours ago, TronRP said:

Update.  We should be good with mattresses.  Our brother had one stored with his stuff and we have one stored with Trene's stuff.

If I understand your meaning when you said every other Tuesday, does this mean you should have at least until about August 8th to get everything together and set up?

Yes, hopefully. 

1 hour ago, TronRP said:

Update: Everyone is coming together, I am now in possession of one full set of frames. :biggrin:

Do you have another or do we need to find another one still? I forgot to call my friend from The Children's Center but typically CPS refers families to a worker from that agency for stuff but it sounds like this one dropped the ball. 

@Tron and Syckokitten.

3 minutes ago, kat said:

Do you have another or do we need to find another one still? I forgot to call my friend from The Children's Center but typically CPS refers families to a worker from that agency for stuff but it sounds like this one dropped the ball. 

@Tron and Syckokitten.

-----

This is in response to my earlier posts

On 7/29/2017 at 10:34 AM, TronRP said:

On 7/30/2017 at 2:02 PM, TronRP said:

------

We just had to do a scavenger hunt type of thing to get it all together. 

11 hours ago, Troy Spiral said:

What a huge scary thing.  I have nothing like childrens beds (and can't afford to buy any or I wouldn't be typing this I'd just buy them)  *thinks happy thoughts*

It has been scaring me. But hopefully everything will fall into place. The case won't be closing anytime soon because the condition my ex husband's house is in, and the fact he tried to kidnap them from me. I'm working with the caseworker as much as I can and trying to get more hours at work. In September we go in front of friend of the court for custody and child support. I'm going to try and get his rights completely taken. I don't want him to have anything to do with my girls. They won't even call him dad anymore he sees them so little and doesn't try to see them more. Only when it's convenient for him. They call him by his first name. I've tried to curve it but honestly it's up to them no matter what their ages are.