Scyko Kitten needs beds for the cuteness

2 hours ago, Moe Falcon said:

I suddenly have an appointment at 2pm Monday 8/7 to look at houses?! Eek! I have no clue how this will work out. I'll message you my cell which will be on me constantly and accepts Texts.:blink:

My main focus for Monday is to get the China Cabinet cleaned out.  If time permitted...get it moved into the storage container.  I'm thinking about the carpet situation.  The more furniture out of the way, the better. :biggrin:

On 8/3/2017 at 9:53 AM, Scyko Kitten said:

It has been scaring me. But hopefully everything will fall into place. The case won't be closing anytime soon because the condition my ex husband's house is in, and the fact he tried to kidnap them from me. I'm working with the caseworker as much as I can and trying to get more hours at work. In September we go in front of friend of the court for custody and child support. I'm going to try and get his rights completely taken. I don't want him to have anything to do with my girls. They won't even call him dad anymore he sees them so little and doesn't try to see them more. Only when it's convenient for him. They call him by his first name. I've tried to curve it but honestly it's up to them no matter what their ages are. 

That seems to be a common occurrence. We did the same to our Pops when we were little.

Edited by Trene4000