PAINTING PARTY!!! (Moe needs YOU!)

Hey kids! 

Our good friend, Moe, needs to MOVE, and so she needs to get her house ready to be sold.  That means she's in need of some folks who can come out and do some painting.  Not a huge job, but she can't exactly do it herself, and nor can anyone in her family.  So she needs US!!!

I have some time available on Tuesday (7/11) and Friday (7/14).  Anyone able to join me?  Or is there a good day for you?  Let me know!

Thanks in advance!

~Stu

Well, I usually work better alone.  From what I saw, it looks doable.  I scheduled out this entier week for the work just in case there are any snags.  But if I should need extra help, I will definitely do a shout out. :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...

As it stands, and the fact that I recently discovered that Lysol wipes would have played a MAJOR part in the painting of the kid's room, there is a need for temporary storage space for the boxes that have already been packed and boxes waiting to be packed.  I actually had to slow down a bit due to limited spacing.  Moe is currently looking into a storage service, but if anyone could assist in the regards to storage space, would be greatly appreciated.  :biggrin:

Edited by TronRP

On 7/22/2017 at 9:05 PM, TronRP said:

As it stands, and the fact that I recently discovered that Lysol wipes would have played a MAJOR part in the painting of the kid's room, there is a need for temporary storage space for the boxes that have already been packed and boxes waiting to be packed.  I actually had to slow down a bit due to limited spacing.  Moe is currently looking into a storage service, but if anyone could assist in the regards to storage space, would be greatly appreciated.  :biggrin:

Please note all the responses.. mmhnm.. I am used to handling my own things because no one can seem to. This is why I say what I do, Tron.

On 7/22/2017 at 9:05 PM, TronRP said:

I have a garage and some basement space. Just no transportation

On 7/25/2017 at 5:44 PM, Moe Falcon said:

Please note all the responses.. mmhnm.. I am used to handling my own things because no one can seem to. This is why I say what I do, Tron.

I have space and can store some things. Just don't have transportation 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Moe Falcon said:

Tron, we sign Monday. 🔑

I contacted Madame Jessica to let her know I will need to make final arrangements with her regarding getting "certain" areas photo ready.  I will still be coming to do move out this weekend, but as far as finalizing paint and...patchwork...I will have to have certain 2 legged and 4 legged little ones away from the new work.

I told her I could speak with her during your signing on Monday to insure we are on the same page.  :wink