She's Cutting Down All The Trees!

My mother in law brought a house in town that is  surrounded by trees! Younger trees as well as  older trees. She is cutting them all down! :shock:   Her reason for doing this is she does not like squirrels!  And I guess she does not like trees neither.   I'm one of them tree hugging people. So I think the whole thing is just sad. :cry  My husband said he thinks she is being a mean old women. LOL !   

14 hours ago, LadyKay said:

My mother in law brought a house in town that is  surrounded by trees! Younger trees as well as  older trees. She is cutting them all down! :shock:   Her reason for doing this is she does not like squirrels!  And I guess she does not like trees neither.   I'm one of them tree hugging people. So I think the whole thing is just sad. :cry  My husband said he thinks she is being a mean old women. LOL !   

I like trees, but I believe in personal property rights more.  Unfortunately it's her land and she can do as she pleases with it.  It's unfortunate that she isn't just having them removed and moved to new homes.  On the plus side you can always plant more.  For every tree she cuts down, plant two of them.  See if her neighbors wouldn't mind if you planted them on their property too for some tasty petty revenge.