I made some noise

phee

Over the last 25 years, I have done music... Here is some of the stuff I finally posted from the last 20 of those years or so, some more recent than others, and in case it matters I took some pics from my various sketchbooks as well to use as "art"... listen, or don't, if you do, let me know what you think. (None of this is professionally recorded/mixed/mastered, just sort of scrap copies)

https://soundcloud.com/user-879917366

It Found Us and Under The Path set some really cool and creepy daydream moods, but I could so dance to Clarity forever...it almost felt too short.

But then, I couldn't sit still when Let's Go Back Inside started - Private Party Mode!!! :jamin

I loved the undertones of Still Seen In Their Circles.

The artwork gave a sense of what was to come...like a cool foreboding. 

It all sounded so professional.  Do you write background music for productions like movies, TV and/or video games?

Inquiring minds want to know...:detective:

And THANK YOU for sharing.

smeyat 061213.png

You are quite kind Tron, I used to score plays in the area and a few short college films here and there. Got pretty close to doing a feature length at one point (but the director was a bit too stoned to make it happen). 

Was in a few local bands here and there (one actually released a CD professionally back in 2001). Then life kind of took over (kids, divorce, relationship, remarried, and all the damn $$$ issues) so it kind of slowed. But kept on doing stuff for myself in the meantime (which is what is going up here).

13 hours ago, phee said:

You are quite kind Tron, I used to score plays in the area and a few short college films here and there. Got pretty close to doing a feature length at one point (but the director was a bit too stoned to make it happen). 

Was in a few local bands here and there (one actually released a CD professionally back in 2001). Then life kind of took over (kids, divorce, relationship, remarried, and all the damn $$$ issues) so it kind of slowed. But kept on doing stuff for myself in the meantime (which is what is going up here).

Are you going to follow up with the contest suggestion for "Clarity" by user esubagugif...?  Sounds like fun if nothing else.

:biggrin: 

On 6/12/2017 at 10:39 PM, TronRP said:

Are you going to follow up with the contest suggestion for "Clarity" by user esubagugif...?  Sounds like fun if nothing else.

:biggrin: 

Yeah that was a bot I think.... I will probably get hacked, beaten and raped if I do that.... 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok, as I was in another "Private Party Mode"...I meant to ask if you are releasing a CD of these tracks or is there a way I can legally get a copy of these for my listening pleasure. :biggrin:

On 7/22/2017 at 9:37 PM, TronRP said:

Ok, as I was in another "Private Party Mode"...I meant to ask if you are releasing a CD of these tracks or is there a way I can legally get a copy of these for my listening pleasure. :biggrin:

Thanks a bunch.... um... I am not sure, I need to talk to some of the folks who have done this more recently than me. Maybe I will start a bandcamp page with the ability to download? *shrugs* I need more intel.

On 6/10/2017 at 8:52 AM, phee said:

Over the last 25 years, I have done music... Here is some of the stuff I finally posted from the last 20 of those years or so, some more recent than others, and in case it matters I took some pics from my various sketchbooks as well to use as "art"... listen, or don't, if you do, let me know what you think. (None of this is professionally recorded/mixed/mastered, just sort of scrap copies)

https://soundcloud.com/user-879917366

Oh my. This is sick. I love it! I love the build up in the beginning and the arrangement of loops. Very well done!