House Spiral - CR

A Clash Royale Clan

20170525_184654.jpg

1. Friendly and active players only,  Newbies welcome and even prefered. 

2. 1 crown in the clan chest per week minimum to maintain membership (easy as hell if you don't know what this is don't worry)

3.  This clan will be around for the long haul.  I am newish to Clash Royale but have years of experience running guilds.

4.  Say Hi when  you are going to login for any length of time.  

5. The Clash Royal cards will be given out  (if you want one) once we get our first 10/10 clan chest based on criteria you can help decide on.   (I can mail them to people that live farther away or that do not go to The Gathering)

6.  Let's have some fun! We can use you!

Clash Royale Android  , Clash Royale iOS

Search for "House Spiral" in the clan search and join.  (200 trophies minimum which you can get in a heartbeat)

And its started. You dont even need to win to help us out. We can use you. 

The weekend has a 'clan chest' which the more people play the more it fills up with goodies. On monday it unlocks and however good we did is how much free stuff we get. 

Need a lot more help than just me @sekhmet2002 and @RosyBlue.

The post in the official clash royal forums.  I'd appreciate any thoughts and/or if you see any typos or something that seems off.

https://forum.supercell.com/editpost.php?do=updatepost&postid=10311443

a bump up (if you have a clash royal forum account or are in the mood) wouldn't go unappreciated either.  

But really i'm more worried about my mild undiagnosed dyslexia, also I tend to accidentally assume people know certain things and forget to explain properly.  I think I did an ok job there, but its hard to critique my own posts as I already know what the point was and can be blind to what is missing. 

Upside  ... one person joined our Clash Royale guild instead of playing bejeweled.  I was in shock as people either play crazy casual games, or "hardcore" computer games. CR is in the "middle" which  should be the easiest thing to get people to play but apparently not.  Might just scrap the whole idea. :(   Ok maybe not but damn.   Candy Crush (just an example) is better than CR?  LOL. 

• 2 weeks later...

If someone or several someones could check this page I made for typos / grammar / confusing statements I would apreciate it.  This will be the "core document" for the Clan eventually.  (also working on a "House Spiral" page that connects DGN , DGN FB, Me, The Youtube Page, The Gathering, a place to donate for the premium version of the gathering (and other) cards that don't exist yet) and a list of people i consider my "real" family all in once place. 

https://forum.supercell.com/showthread.php/1552803-Want-an-Active-Social-Clan-10-10-Newbies-Welcome-Must-be-able-to-read!?p=10553169#post10553169