Is Necto still a place people go?

In terms of the place itself and if you actually want to hear wall-to-wall dance music that probably is the best "location".   Its a non-rathole , something many of us aren't used to.  lol.   That is the first place i heard gothic music, in the basement mini club they used to play like... actual goth card carrying music, not what I'd call gothy-ish electronica of various sorts; which is what nowadays you have to play to get 90% of people to dance, which I've made peace with hah.  I like it myself , just I miss actual guitar / drums / vocals. 

I know zero people in my current circle that go there though, which is strange because it started out as the ONLY place I even knew about and were everyone I knew that liked such stuff went back in the day.  I didn't know City Club existed when I started going to what was then called The Nectarine (1994? 5?).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My only issue with going to Necto is that one of my roommates is usually working Monday night and with having only 1 car, I have to pick them up.  Usually around 12:30 so it's not worth going just for s couple of hours then to drive 40 mins home.  I miss going to Necto and CC.

• 4 weeks later...