Should have told Troy, he can reset the password (or should be able to).

On the other hand if you linked it to failbook...  I'm not so sure.

Password recovery didn't work?  Did you link it to your phone too?

If you want I can probably get you back in, just LMK.

5 hours ago, Scary Guy said:

Should have told Troy, he can reset the password (or should be able to).

On the other hand if you linked it to failbook...  I'm not so sure.

Password recovery didn't work?  Did you link it to your phone too?

If you want I can probably get you back in, just LMK.

My account was only linked up to facebook.  It's no big deal really. 

2 hours ago, Michael8402 said:

My account was only linked up to facebook.  It's no big deal really. 

Why yes, yes it is a big deal...now you have to answer the "Welcome Questions" again...

Especially given that your profile pic is even different from your old profile with the flame...

...but of course you reserve the right to not answer any questions you feel are too prying...

Oh, wait, there you are...

Profile: http://www.detroitgothic.net/index.php?/profile/81844-michael840/

I am new: http://www.detroitgothic.net/index.php?/topic/38176-i-am-new/#comment-776716

Yeah, you pretty much already answered everything...:hrhr:

43 minutes ago, TronRP said:

Why yes, yes it is a big deal...now you have to answer the "Welcome Questions" again...

Especially given that your profile pic is even different from your old profile with the flame...

...but of course you reserve the right to not answer any questions you feel are too prying...

Oh, wait, there you are...

Profile: http://www.detroitgothic.net/index.php?/profile/81844-michael840/

I am new: http://www.detroitgothic.net/index.php?/topic/38176-i-am-new/#comment-776716

Yeah, you pretty much already answered everything...:hrhr:

Gotta love the old profile. Lol. The new picture is from my final critique for sculpture class, first semester. I got a hundred in the class and the sculpture was sold to Big Tommy's Greek Parthenon the next day. It is in the middle if the dining room so feel free to grab some Greek food and check it out if you are in Novi. They want to commission more pieces so I have done work ahead of me. Lol

Oh my, I had no idea it was already sold.  I thought it was only appraised.  I have driven past Big Tommy's hundreds of times from when I used to work in Farmington Hills.  Now we ride out there for goodies from One World Market, a little ways up the street from there....truly a small world...and that 6 degrees of separation, really holds true. :happy:

6 hours ago, Michael8402 said:

It sold fast. Lol. It was graded on Friday, purchased and installed Saturday, I gave them a friend price since I also work there at night, and then I was rear ended and my car was totaled on Sunday. 

Wow that sucks.  At least you were lucky enough to have a bit of cash though.  Easy come, easy go right?  Funny how the universe works out sometimes.  Could be worse though, as you could have not sold it and the universe could just be all "fuck you".

Are you okay though?  Most car accidents tend not to end well.  I remember getting rear ended in a friends car.  The car was fine (mostly) but I had acute whiplash which really was apparent the next day.  I've been in a couple others that weren't as bad though too.

7 hours ago, Scary Guy said:

Wow that sucks.  At least you were lucky enough to have a bit of cash though.  Easy come, easy go right?  Funny how the universe works out sometimes.  Could be worse though, as you could have not sold it and the universe could just be all "fuck you".

Are you okay though?  Most car accidents tend not to end well.  I remember getting rear ended in a friends car.  The car was fine (mostly) but I had acute whiplash which really was apparent the next day.  I've been in a couple others that weren't as bad though too.

I am ok for the most part.  I hit the steering wheel with my chest so I had muscle soreness for awhile.  The only real problem is now I am paranoid whenever someone is coming up behind me at a traffic light.  I feel like I am getting panic attacks when people tailgate as well.

I never gave a crap about rep points.  People either like what I say or they don't.  I wish we had negative rep points, and that all points were anonymous.

Anyway, I like to break-check cars.  Someone tailgates, I take my foot off the accelerator and just slow down.  They get even angrier and finally go around.  I'm not going to go any faster just because someone is barking up my rear.  (of course I look in the rearview to make sure they're paying attention first because that's just smart.)

It helps to not care about your car too though.  Also to be armed in case someone is that unstable.

Now, I only do this if I'm NOT in the far left "fast" lane.  If I see them coming up I'll gladly move over.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/14/2017 at 11:04 AM, Michael8402 said:

I am ok for the most part.  I hit the steering wheel with my chest so I had muscle soreness for awhile.  The only real problem is now I am paranoid whenever someone is coming up behind me at a traffic light.  I feel like I am getting panic attacks when people tailgate as well.

On 5/14/2017 at 11:47 PM, sekhmet2002 said:

I completely understand. There are certain things that put me into a panic attack while driving due to past accidents. I'm glad you're okay.

I still have trouble riding in the back seat of cars. Especially in ones where the rear window is close to me. Makes no logical sense but fear like that never does.

5 hours ago, Trene4000 said:

I still have trouble riding in the back seat of cars. Especially in ones where the rear window is close to me. Makes no logical sense but fear like that never does.

I have a truck now. 2002 Ford F150 Xlt supercrew cab with the off road package. It's a beast. 

On 5/13/2017 at 4:31 PM, Michael8402 said:

Gotta love the old profile. Lol. The new picture is from my final critique for sculpture class, first semester. I got a hundred in the class and the sculpture was sold to Big Tommy's Greek Parthenon the next day. It is in the middle if the dining room so feel free to grab some Greek food and check it out if you are in Novi. They want to commission more pieces so I have done work ahead of me. Lol

Thats great. I went to school for fine art but never did much sculpting its a harder skill as you have to 'draw' in 3D people dont apreciate it enough. (Pencil, Painting, charcoal, Pen  & Ink is what i focused on) 

8 hours ago, Troy Spiral said:

Thats great. I went to school for fine art but never did much sculpting its a harder skill as you have to 'draw' in 3D people dont apreciate it enough. (Pencil, Painting, charcoal, Pen  & Ink is what i focused on) 

The funny thing is that I can't draw or even carve to save my life. Put some random pieces of metal in my hands though and I will make something out of it.