So.... we fell asleep as usual and let them pass a horrible  health care bill. Which as with everything most administrations do but this one is historically corrupt in favor of the rich.

Despite the past hate for obamacre it did a lot of good things (and as of 5 seconds ago was super popular) but the politicians got rid of many of the main good things about it.

Cut medicade? Wtf. Its a sick weak thing as it is because -despite the overblown reporting of medicade abuse- is kinda sucky because its not funded well enough.

They undid the health insurance law that stopped them from denying you coverage for a pre existing condion. WTF? No really, WTF.

So joe blow year in and year out medicade and medicare are in favor of medicare and medicade. Polls show this over and over. (Gives the lie that the mainstream media that america is conservative. SUPER RICH people are majority conservative.  Obviously its not universal but a safety net for the poorest people (medicade) and medicare (poor and elderly peoole).

There are another 5 WTFs along with if you google it it looks like it was written by a 6th grader.

I like how he said Australia had a better system than we did.  Insurance companies suck anyway and the cost of medical care is WAY too fucking high.

Living is a preexisting condition.

They used to make group buy-ins where communities would pay for a doctor's retainer and then they'd all get care.  They made that illegal in the 1920's or something.  I don't remember any specifics though and can't find anything and am too lazy to think of the correct search term.

The Libertarian part of me understands wanting to privatize everything.  I mean how much of what we earn is the government's "fair share".  On the other hand it's hard to look at everyone who is suffering (including friends) and not feel for them and want things like single-payer and/or a minimum basic income (which would have to be funded through taxes.)

The problem is having a government doesn't make this a free market anyway and we get crony capitalism instead.  I'd much prefer a system run by computers, of course then you're left to the mercy of the programmers though.

The only good thing is I think they're removing the exemptions for the house, so they get the same care we will.  The problem is they're rich and it won't matter, so it just looks like a victory instead of actually being one.