Holy Crap Doc

Troy Spiral

Omfg my new psychiatrist sucks. Doesn't ask me anything. Doest even respond to hello. Didn't ask me a single question about my mental state. (Second time Ive seen him) gives me a THREE MONTH return visit. The last guy that quit who was awesome thought i was so 'at risk' that he had me in there every two weeks. Kinda scary.

headupass.jpg

Maybe the new guy thinks you're doing so well you don't need to go that often?  I mean it's only more money for him if you do.

Then again many are idiots and can only make educated guesses and try to level out the brain chemistry with medication.  Although science has learned much more in the last 100 years, it still knows very little about how the brain works.

Try to stay positive, and if you feel you need a new doctor then go find one.

I was just about to suggest the same thing as Scary Guy.  When I have issues or concerns with any of my ward's doctors, I go for a second opinion elsewhere, request referrals and, if it comes to it, remove my ward from that physician's care.  I refuse to have those in my care treated as a paycheck, but I also don't play with the needs of their well-being.  It's a fine line to walk decisionwise, but don't get complacent due to familiarity.