So The Short Version

Troy Spiral

I was in the hospital for  2 1/2 (3?)   days.  

I normally have a mildly irritable stomach pretty much half the time I'm awake, it doesn't hurt that much its just annoying.   Well saturday(?) night / sunday morning  all the sudden my body from my stomach to my chest to my back to my shoulders all started hurting like hell.   I was going to wait until monday but it started hurting really bad.   Drove to the ER by the time I got to see a nurse the pain was so bad I couldn't HEAR (new one for me) all I could hear was the pain.  I was throwing up tarry coffee grinds looking crap (and blood).  

Doctor in the ER (I was in and out of  consciousness) said something like "we need to get him into surgery now-now not  an hour from now"   he asked me if I was ok with it and I muttered somehow something like "what If I refused?"  doctor: that's not an option this is life threatening , your stomach acid is seeping out of your stomach into the rest of your body.   The nurse that I can remember was yelling at me (I guess so I could hear it) that "you are going into shock".  I was pretty much just silent or jibbering as far as I can tell with the pain, then with less pain and a meds cocktail making me loopy. 

So they stuck a tube down my throat way to many times, one of them was for the "procedure"  of cauterizing the "perforation"  not sure if hey used a laser or little yellow minions with blow torches.    Apparently everything went well, but my stomach still hurts like hell and I've yet to actually get any real sleep.  12am 2 days after I got home still no sleep.  UGH. 

Summary:  F U UNIVERSE I LIVE!  AGAIN! 

• 2 months later...