The Late Show with Stephen Colbert

At this point, there are no words...

-----------------

Stephen Found Trump's IQ Test Results

"The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
Published on Oct 11, 2017
Donald Trump claims his IQ is higher than his Secretary of State Rex Tillerson's. Well, Mr. President, it's time to put your ability to calculate mathematic equations involving money where your mouth is!"

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my goodness this was painful to watch...

---------------------

Trump Has Now Been Interviewed On Fox News 19 Times

"Published on Oct 27, 2017

Donald Trump has proven that there's one network he trusts to give him softball questions. Again and again and again and again and again and (continued until infinity)."

smh...

We've Reached A New Level Of 'Angry Trump'

"Published on Oct 12, 2017
Trump blamed the corrupt media for a rumor that White House Chief of Staff John Kelly's job is in jeopardy. But... who reported that?"

7 more wha...?!? :blink:
:sofa:

• 3 months later...

Trump's Twitter Spree After Robert Mueller's Russia Indictments

"Published on Feb 21, 2018
President Trump had a lot to say after the special counsel's influence in the 2016 election. . . but not to condemn Russia."

Is Trump forreal...:blink:
I'm not kidding.  Is the president truly this out of touch with reality or is it "Fake New" making him look this oblivious and out of touch with reality?

On a lighter note...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fox News Struggles To Cover Trump's Attempted Firing Of Mueller

"Published on Jan 30, 2018
All-around player Sean Hannity went on the offensive and defensive about breaking news that Trump tried to fire Robert Mueller. (In the same show.)"

:jamin:rofl::hrhr:smh

It's crazy what an UTTER LOAD OF IMMORAL, SCREW THE PUBLIC, CHILDISH CRAAAAAAAAAP the current administration is.  It isn't even hidden.  Fox used to be just "biased" (I think its near impossible for any news source to not be biased with a lower case b) but fox is now just the propaganda arm of the trump administration.  I watch it on and off and it is DISGUSTING how little actual facts are ever discussed. It's more like a cult than a political party.  Its just one long shill/ apologist/promoter of the republican party and in particular the Assclown In Chief.  Far beyond anything we have ever had before.  We as a nation really need to wake up. (including me, I complain, but what do I do about it? Not much) Hopefully, in this next midterm election, the Republicans get castrated.  The majority of Americans are against the Republicans and trump, but just like the last election, the problem might be apathy. 

I love how Trump signed a memorandum to make bump stocks illegal.  Funny how last year Trump got rid of Obama's  new regulations for background checks making it harder for those with mental issues from buying a gun yet wants to suddenly do this.  Yet I seem to remember that Obama tried to do the same thing and the Repubs in Congress fought him on it.  I guess all the NRA election fund donations really did work.

The State Of Our Union Is... Misspelled

"Published on Jan 30, 2018
In what might be a preview of his speech, tickets to Donald Trump's first State of the Union address feature a massive mistake."

I'm at a loss...why, just why...

The Kids From Florida Aren't Acting

"Published on Feb 22, 2018
Survivors of the shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School are demanding to be taken seriously, while far-right adults are devising conspiracy theories to undermine them."

~~~

There really is something wrong with a nation that feels more threatened by a young person wanting to live than taking action against what's literally killing them.

In case you don't know what a "Bump Stock" is...

~~~~~~

A Gun Regulation Analogy For All You Stoners

"Published on Oct 6, 2017
Hey, if only part of a gun is incriminating, then Stephen's empty teenage bong is completely innocent and he promises to never refill it again."

ZING~~~

• 2 months later...

Michael Cohen Has Been Selling Access To The President

The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
Published on May 10, 2018
Russian oligarchs, phone conglomerates, and pharmaceutical companies. Oh my!

Oh My...

Trump's Plan For Peace: 'Out-Crazy' Kim Jong-Un

"The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
Published on May 11, 2018
From 'fire and fury' to compliments, Donald Trump's erratic behavior toward North Korea yielded some positive results on Thursday at 2:00 a.m."

Yep...That Just Happened...

• 2 weeks later...

"Bill Gates Wasn't Impressed With Donald Trump

Published on May 19, 2018
There's no such thing as a stupid question. Unless you're the President of the United States asking about the difference between HPV and HIV."

Yep, that happened...:rofl:

THIS CAN'T BE REAL...ELSE THIS COUNTRY IS BEING RUN BY IDIOTS!!!

"Donald Jr.'s Testimony Summarized: 'I Do Not Recall'

Published on May 18, 2018

SUBSCRIBE 4.2M

Anything Jeff Sessions cannot recall, Donald Trump Jr. cannot remember better!"

:blink::huh::blink:

• 2 weeks later...

"Nice Try Deep State, Trump Has You Figured Out

Published on May 23, 2018
The deep state is in deep doo doo after the President finally exposed them for what they really are... wait, what are they again?"

"Trump Is Turning Pardon Power Into Reality TV

"Published on Jun 6, 2018
With Kim Kardashian, Sylvester Stallone, and Martha Stewart, Executive clemency is looking more like 'The Celebrity Apprentice.'"

:blink:

Can A President Pardon Himself?

"Published on Jun 4, 2018
The Constitution declares that no man is above the law. But it doesn't say anything about manbabies."

smh...

Trump Disinvites The Eagles For... Never Kneeling?

"Published on Jun 5, 2018
A tyrant lashing out at a group of men in Philadelphia is so 1776."

...and the man's still in office...why America...why!!!

I'm not sure I ever watched this.

But, I'm forcing myself to pay more attention to reality. These kind of shows are a mix that helps keep it somewhat light hearted.

Between Democracy Now (id put that show in the required catagory a close second is TYT  The Young Turks (youtube). Actual political news. Buzz Feed,  Newsy, Rueters and local news my politics plate is pretty full. I even read 'americas first freedom' (nra propaganda) just to see how they do it.

I watch Last Week Tonight with Steven Oliver and Bill Maher's shows religiously. (Political comedy)

I even listen to fox news just to get a feel for how they twist things. (Not recommended until you buy into the idea that being up on politics should be viewed as a duty as an American citizen rather than an option)

6 minutes ago, Troy Spiral said:

I'm not sure I ever watched this.

But, I'm forcing myself to pay more attention to reality. These kind of shows are a mix that helps keep it somewhat light hearted.

Between Democracy Now (id put that show in the required catagory a close second is TYT  The Young Turks (youtube). Actual political news. Buzz Feed,  Newsy, Rueters and local news my politics plate is pretty full. I even read 'americas first freedom' (nra propaganda) just to see how they do it.

I watch Last Week Tonight with Steven Oliver and Bill Maher's shows religiously. (Political comedy)

I even listen to fox news just to get a feel for how they twist things. (Not recommended until you buy into the idea that being up on politics should be viewed as a duty as an American citizen rather than an option)

I look into most of those shows myself, as you said, just to see how things are being reported.  Also, I already started a TYT thread on DGN.  It's just that lately I have not had as much time as I used to to delve into political media, but Colbert on YouTube keeps segments short enough for me to view on the run.

I like TYT because they report world information from an outside point of view and do not pull punches regardless of who you are.  I plan to get back to posting on them this summer after the minis are out of school.