TronRP

The Late Show with Stephen Colbert

50 posts in this topic

Stephen Takes On Kendall Jenner's 'Attractive Lives Matter' Pepsi Ad

"Published on Apr 6, 2017
After puzzling over Trump's take on Bill O'Reilly's sexual harassment lawsuit, Stephen devotes his Wednesday monologue to that confounding Pepsi protest ad starring Kendall Jenner."

:rofl:

OMG, I have totally watched that like 6 times already....I have really been needing a good laugh since my cable's been lacking, the UPS dude ditched our stop, my packages got returned , my tooth broke and my vehicle died.

McCain, You're A Stupid Idiot (According To You)

"Published on Apr 7, 2017
Remember when John McCain said only a 'stupid idiot' would vote for the Senate's 'Nuclear Option'? Neither does he."

Maybe it's wrong, but I find it easier to stay current this way with things in this country being the way they are.

...guilty pleasure...hummm...

Edited by TronRP
To add publication date.

Steve Bannon, That Was A Total Cuck Move

"Published on Apr 7, 2017
It's inappropriate that the President's Cabinet has resorted to lewd name-calling. That's supposed to be Trump's thing."

OK...I'm done for now...

Edited by TronRP
To add published date.

Ok, ok...this is the last one since I have to get working now...

Donald Trump Jr. Wants To Make New York Great Again

"Published on Apr 8, 2017
The President's son is considering running for governor, but a campaign hat might mess up his hair."

Just thought I'd share...:hrhr:

Edited by TronRP
To add publication info.

Susan Rice's 'Unmasking' Allegations Explained By Scooby Doo

"Published on Apr 5, 2017
Republicans think they found the smoking gun. Little do they know, the Mystery, Inc. team already beat them to the punch."

:hrhr:

President 'Misunderestimated' Vs. President 'Weird S***'

"Published on Apr 1, 2017
Donald Trump's inauguration gave George W. Bush the Heebie W. Jeebies."

gallery_4589_1202_4043.jpg

Stephen Preps The Bunker Ahead Of The GOP's Nuclear Option

"Published on Apr 4, 2017
Stephen tracks Trump's progress in filling the Supreme Court vacancy, the only Trump-appointed position that hasn't been given to Jared Kushner."

Now I know why there are so many "I am not a bot" verification check boxes everywhere.  Yikes...

Sean Spicer Is Shrinking In Size

"Published on Apr 5, 2017
Typically it's the Commander-in-Chief who experiences noticeably rapid physical changes from stress. This go-round it's the Press Secretary."

Too messed up...:rofl:

On 4/7/2017 at 10:42 AM, TronRP said:

Stephen Takes On Kendall Jenner's 'Attractive Lives Matter' Pepsi Ad

"Published on Apr 6, 2017
After puzzling over Trump's take on Bill O'Reilly's sexual harassment lawsuit, Stephen devotes his Wednesday monologue to that confounding Pepsi protest ad starring Kendall Jenner."

I'm reminded of this image, but it was modified to where the pepper spray was a can of Pepsi.

192897-us-davis-police-lt-john-pike-dous

Also, corporations pointing out other corporations doing dumb things for the sake of entertainment is the most corporate thing ever.

I guarantee this will blow over eventually and everyone will continue to play Pepsi ads.  But that was a nice dissection Steve did there.

It's sad that this is the only protest anyone is really talking about other than the DC marches for tax returns and science.

Thousands of people are protesting in Romania and Serbia, and the news hasn't said shit about it. :/  http://www.reuters.com/article/us-serbia-protests-idUSKBN1772LA?il=0

23 minutes ago, Scary Guy said:

I'm reminded of this image, but it was modified to where the pepper spray was a can of Pepsi.

192897-us-davis-police-lt-john-pike-dous

Also, corporations pointing out other corporations doing dumb things for the sake of entertainment is the most corporate thing ever.

I guarantee this will blow over eventually and everyone will continue to play Pepsi ads.  But that was a nice dissection Steve did there.

It's sad that this is the only protest anyone is really talking about other than the DC marches for tax returns and science.

Thousands of people are protesting in Romania and Serbia, and the news hasn't said shit about it. :/  http://www.reuters.com/article/us-serbia-protests-idUSKBN1772LA?il=0

Reuters - WORLD NEWS | Wed Apr 5, 2017 | 3:39pm EDT: "Thousands of Serbs protest against big election win for PM Vucic"

Not to sound callous, but basically Trump's presidential election in another country.  Almost like it's becoming a trend. 

8 hours ago, TronRP said:

Reuters - WORLD NEWS | Wed Apr 5, 2017 | 3:39pm EDT: "Thousands of Serbs protest against big election win for PM Vucic"

Not to sound callous, but basically Trump's presidential election in another country.  Almost like it's becoming a trend. 

As if Trump was the first, lol.  No, we've gone through this before a few times, on a few different scales.  The difference being that Trump did get in fair and square, as much as none of us might like that.

Anyway Stephen missed a great joke.  "Join in the conversation...  about how Pepsi screwed up."

Chris Hayes Senses Trump Lacks Something Called 'Principles'

"Published on Apr 18, 2017
Host of MSNBC's 'In with Chris Hayes' fills Stephen in on this week in Trump, from bombs to cakes."

...wow...:blink:

InfoWar's Alex Jones Has Nothing On Tuck Buckford

Stephen opens the vault for an old clip from 'Brain Fight with Tuck Buckford,' the show that likely inspired fellow performance artist Alex Jones."

Just messed up...smh.

Stephen High Kicks His Way Into North Korea's Army

To join the ranks of North Korea's military it takes discipline, dedication, and some nifty dance moves. Stephen's Monday monologue contains all three."

We have to laugh or we would cry, evacuate the country, hide out in underground bunkers, etc...

If You're Watching This, Thermonuclear War Hasn't Wiped Out Humanity

"Published on Apr 19, 2017
Stephen's Tuesday monologue was taped in front of a live (for now) studio audience."

Oh, wow...

The Colbert Emoji Is Good For Almost Every Occasion

"Published on Mar 30, 2016
The Unicode Consortium has approved a revolutionary new emoji with one raised eyebrow, and you should definitely use it for everything."

And by the way, the "pooh" emoji means luck or lucky.  It's Japanese in origin.  Thus, the Golden Pooh.

large.58f9a3ce52d04_8cb9b-kinnounko042117.jpg

A Farewell To Bill O'Reilly From Stephen Colbert And 'Stephen Colbert'

"Published on Apr 20, 2017
A brash, loud-mouthed, far-right know-it-all has some parting words for a brash, loud-mouthed, far-right know-it-all."

On 4/21/2017 at 3:18 AM, TronRP said:

A Farewell To Bill O'Reilly From Stephen Colbert And 'Stephen Colbert'

"Published on Apr 20, 2017
A brash, loud-mouthed, far-right know-it-all has some parting words for a brash, loud-mouthed, far-right know-it-all."

Problem is this isn't the last we've seen of him I'm sure.  He'll either start his own pod/vid cast network or team up with Alex Jones / Glen Beck in the "alternative news" realm.

I just hope he dies in obscurity, however I highly doubt he'll go away quietly, and will be very surprised if he does.

How Much Of Trump's 100 Day Action Plan Has He Completed?

"Published on Apr 25, 2017
The Presidential backpedaling is in full swing as Trump approaches the end of his first 100 days in office."

This presidency is scary...

:sofa:

Stephen Learns How To Say 'F*** You' In Canadian

"Published on Apr 26, 2017
A trade war is blossoming after Trump somehow can't find common ground with the world's most polite people."

...really...?!?

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You 100 Days Stronger

"Published on Apr 29, 2017
Stephen's Friday monologue provides a roundup of everything Trump hasn't done so far."

This Monologue Goes Out To You, Mr. President

"Published on May 2, 2017
'Face the Nation's' 'John Dickerson had the willpower to ignore the President's insults during their conversation in the White House. Luckily, Stephen doesn't have that same constraint."

Oh snap!  The President finally made Colbert lose it!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!  People in this world are too touchy now that everything is "P.C."  

----------------------------------------

Stephen Colbert Defends Trump Jokes That Sparked ‘Fire Colbert’ Backlash | TODAY

"Published on May 4, 2017
Late-night TV host Stephen Colbert is addressing the controversy over vulgar jokes aimed at President Trump that spurred a #FireColbert hashtag, admitting that “a few words were cruder than they needed to be” but refusing to back down. TODAY’s Sheinelle Jones reports."