roadtrip!

So is the afterparty at Exit now or what?

I went for II and that was pretty fun for the most part.  Although nonVIP and having nowhere to really sit other than a chair I found and stole was a pain.  I'm too old for that shit.

Not to mention they won't let me take my gun in that state.  I do have a smaller gun now that meets the "less than ten round magazine" limit, but I'd still have to apply for an instate permit I think.  Also I'm saving for another gun on top of local concerts.

Lots of luck to anyone that goes though.  Wish we had festivals that good here (side note, I'm working on it.)

I'm lucky to have enough cash to drive 1 city over to go to the gathering it's frustrating.  Plus unless there was some sort of comfortable place, like say a conference or even  gencon a long event would  be rough with my health as shitty as it is, music shows are notoriously rough to rest at.   I don't even have to worry about what scary guy mentioned about the gun... I can't scrounge up enough money for the class/registration for a cwp.   

In years past I've went as far as The Fillmore for events (the "real" fillmore in san francisco) or just randomly would get in the car and drive the hell out west somewhere and come back on sunday, I once drove to the Mackinac Bridge, ate lunch, drove all the way back home, lol. 

I'm thinking there IS plenty of interest in this though.   *ponders*