The Gathering 54 - Help Invite

I've never been worried about the cards (as anyone who's been paying attention knows).  We have the memories and that is what counts, not some business card sized keepsake.  Just show up IF you feel up to it.  Yes, there are others who do enjoy the cards, but as others have said, everyone will understand if there are none for a while.

Community, friendship, and family are what are most important.  I hopefully will see everyone this coming Thursday.  As always, I will try to bring people if I can too.

On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 7:58 PM, TronRP said:

I see where you are coming from, but think about the people you are talking about.  I don't think anyone here would jump on your case for not getting them a free card that you put your effort into making if it got missed one week (heck, if even more than a week).  We've got your back.  Take a break if you need it.  No one is going to storm your castle.  :happy:

...And if they do, you know there are a bunch of us here that have the skill to do crowd control if need be. :evil:

And I was told to ready the torches and pitchforks.  Do you have any idea how long it took to find where I had it all stored?  Now I have to put it all away.  Damn!!!!!!!!!!