How Did Your Day Go?

RosyBlue

Busy! Heard wonderful teaching this morning! Leveled up twice. Actually made the dog happy about running in and outside all day. Brushed my boys without having to convince them to stop playing with the brushes. Took a wonderful nap. The City finally cleaned up the tree debris in front of my house. Everyone was full from dinner, including the dog, who ate all his food for once. The boy actually stayed out of trouble. Had a fun conversation with the Monchichis.  Pain was under control for the majority of the day. 

My daughter's cold spread to the rest of us at my house. I'm the last one still having symptoms. I'm all stuffed up, nose running, coughing, and feel like reheated death. But it's actually an improvement on yesterday. I was supposed to go to the social security office, the bank, and the store today but none of that got done. I did at least pay my bills and finish filling out the application for my son to go to kindergarten next school year. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself once they're both in school 5 days a week. I have to be up by 9am so I can get done all the crap I didn't do today. Social security office, bank, store, plus hopefully go workout and look at a car that I might be able to buy. It's only $995 so I'm worried it has something major wrong but I'm hopeful. I'm trying not to get excited because I don't want to be bummed out if it's not worth buying. *crosses fingers* :bunny:

I should have been asleep 2 hours ago. Tomorrow I will be fueled purely on caffeine and determination. I have to be up at 3am to be to work at 5am, work until 11am, then take my kids to go see my grandma, then the Gathering. At least it's raining. That helps me sleep. That and the combo of mini-press (blood pressure med that my doc prescribed for sleep) and benadryl.

I got a whole lot of nothing done today but I did call about the car I want to buy. The sales guy was all sweetheart this and sugar that. I don't like it when salesmen do that.

Hopefully sleep soon! Night everybody!

Well, my day was going as planned until my truck cut off 3 times while backing into the driveway after returning from the vets with Tawny.  At least I made it home was the only thing I could think at that time.  Now I have to get the guys to do some fast work on it or I might be looking at renting a vehicle if something unexpected comes up. 

This early morning was exhausting. 

I prepped the Hiyoku for Hanami, contacted SearsPartsDirect for another mistake orders, had to break up a fight between Marmalade and Slinky because Marmalade wants to be top cat in the neighborhood, took care of security checks, unclogged the grate so the street could drain off all the rain water, got my niece off to the bus stop by 6:22am, set breakfast, got my nephew off to the bus stop by 6:50am, fed the girls and Baby Gray and inflated my deflated truck tire all before 8am.

Now it's time for a food break then getting ready to chauffeur to Southfield in a bit.

This morning started off with me discover that I'm allergic to yet another OTC that I use as my go to painkiller.  I managed to make it over to the HomeHouse to set up a little something for everyone for Easter.  Then I did the laundry, washed the dishes, lint rolled the rugs, and started dinner.  After that, I had a discussion with the kids about responsibility and how brothers and sisters should look out for each other.

I then headed outside and started "Operation Blight Removal" just in case the people, who are scouting the neighborhood, are looking for a reason to move us out.  After some yard cleanup, I broke down the lawn mower and cleaned the Carburetor Float Bowl Assembly.  I managed to cut some grass before the system flooded.  I called it quits and but everything away since it was now 7pm.  I took special treats to all the pets for Easter Dinner, then came home and ate with my fur babies.  Now it's 9:45pm and I'm about ready to pass out.

Actually, my day (Tuesday) went better than expected.  I woke up in time to get breakfast on the table, contacted the school regarding several permission slips, visited the school office regarding a teacher's conduct and to drop off knucklehead's homework, paid bills, took a nap, picked my nephew up from after school science fair preparation, cleaned my truck inside and out, separated and loaded all of the recycling that can not be put out for curbside pickup, put a DGN bumper sticker on my new truck, cut the backyard in preparation for the supplies that will be arriving on Thursday, signed for pizza, ate dinner, did a sketch of my nephews science fair setup, fed the fur babies, soaked my feet and now I'm in bed.  :happy:

I finally went to the doc today for my dizziness and headaches. She yelled at me for not going to the ER when I passed out. So now I'm on a water pill until I can bring my blood pressure down with diet and exercise. I also have to get an echocardiogram and CT of my head. Hopefully they'll print a pic of my head for me. I love seeing that stuff.

There were painters at my house most of the day which makes me uncomfortable. I don't like strangers over my house. It's like my sanctuary. So the kids' rooms aren't done yet which means they're sleeping on the couch and my bed.

Almost ran out of gas going to pick up the new med but I made it home and get paid tomorrow, so all good. :thumbsup:

I think the water pill just kicked in because now I feel even dizzier than before lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Long! Still awake.  Worried way to much.  Saw doctor.  Made Cards.  Played way too much Clash Royale.  Made elaborate mini posters and a long letter to try and fix a problem.  Going to take a shower >now<  as I don't know if Ill be able to do it and then get up and go to the gathering.  Just need to roll out of bed and go. 

Yesterday I worked 9 hours while feeling like my legs were going to fall off from recovering from a full body workout, and then spent 4 more hours cleaning my pets' cage.  Because of that I've been kind of out of it tonight and haven't been productive, but I feel more swole.  I just need to keep my ambition to work out mental health related rather than any physical health or looks, because that's what really works the best for me.

Edited by Class-Punk

Very non-productive day although I can see the fruits of my labor from yesterday.  Those 11 hours of yard work were put to good use...just wish I could have done it again today, but the body refused to let me.  I did manage to get Trene to her doctor's appointment (late due to muscle fatigue) today.  Not gonna lie, I was glad we were able to park in handicap today because I almost couldn't make it especially with the 2 inch gash at the side of my knee paired with vice grip muscles.  I managed to get us home.  I watched some anime, ate cake and passed out with a fever.  Just woke up around 8:30pm to feed all the fur babies.  

Mom is freaking out about this trip she is going on up north.  She has a lot of stuff to bring with her due to the cancer / having no bladder and she's getting very emotional.  Its not like her.  Growing up she was the most no-nonsense person I knew.  She keeps waxing and waning between "I can't do it its too much." and "Ok Ill try."  She's going to be kicking herself for years if she doesn't go, shes not been on a trip in like 10 years and is always talking about going up north (which I don't like that much, it's worse with my fundamentalist mom or relatives... up north is like more work than a vacation or just pretty scenery, which I like but after about 2 hours I'm done and want something to "do" , which there is zero culture up there, and the scenery is generic.  Not like say, the grand canyon.

But I want HER to go because I know she'll enjoy it.  Having to be a therapist for my  mom is like bizarro world.  Plus it makes ME emotional although Im careful not to show it. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm thinking the only way I can do this accurately is wait until LATE , or just summarize the previous day.

Combination of some bizzare type of hot/cold  sweating rollercoaster, migraine.  I know better so I didn't think I was gonna die, but I can picture somone not used to dying thinking they  might lol. Didn't get to go to the gathering... again.  :(  The depression was really bad.  The anxiety was really bad.  My TV is apparently dead (fuuuuuuck).   Can't afford to pay my prescriptions, but since I have no TV i can just cancel Netflix and Amazon video.  (I don't have cable except for internet)  Guess I might just have to cancel everything.... god damnit.  

• 2 weeks later...