How Did Your Day Go?

RosyBlue

• 5 months later...

Yesterday went pretty well. All the paper trading I've done through Webull has let me feel comfortable doing an actual swing trade through my vanguard. Of all the pics, I did a modest position with $HOOD. I've seen enough of their history to feel they're at the turn around point. I don't have money in their app, but still use it as a starting point to determine if a company is worth learning more about or not. I also have noticed their format changes being very user friendly with organized displays of information about stocks and ETFs you don't see on any other brokerage app. Their 5.25% APY on cash just sitting there, their gateway to Roth IRA's, their access to crypto has grown, and even Options available to users at a very low fee, the lowest compared to other broker apps.

I'm already up on my position and their Q4 earnings haven't even come out yet. I'll likely hold what I have, but not against averaging down and buying more if it dips down after 13 Feb. It's a wait and see. Logic over emotion. I was really hesitant because of their history emotionally, but the math is mathing good now. Intending on waiting until their Q2 earnings before selling. If it blows up in my face, at least I have a solid foundation in long term ETFs to cushion the loss.

• 4 weeks later...

Today was unbelievably busy. Wrapping up all loose ends before the weekend hits. A lot of back and forth from Dr's and pharmacy over the phone hunting for a medication to be in stock somewhere. Got it delivered and arrives tomorrow. Back to the grind soon enough, at least things finally happened in time before I start.

• 1 month later...

I've been up since 10:30am yesterday morning after the girls woke me up with a cup of Chai Latte to the head.

Everything was covered in drink.  I started cleaning, then doing laundry, then handled my regular responsibilities, then cut grass, then assembled the event tent to use as a base of operations for getting projects done, then cleaned the Feral Furs area, then repaired the back porch surround, then fed all the Fur Babies, then came in and got something to eat around 5am.  And now it's a little after 6am.

Surprisingly, I'm not tired yet, but I feel I should take a nap so I don't suffer from a sudden case of burnout.