There are several DGN things that need to be done/fixed. I've had the plague. I'm not coughing, it's some cold sweat totally energy sapping sinus pressure crazyNess plus I wrenched my back somehow. Can even seem to focus for more than 5 minutes at a time. It's a bit better right now hopefully the trend continues. Feel like I need to sleep for like 30 hours

Sort of have to burst think in the 10 second Luls in the crushing head pressure. It's like I struggle too maintain a grip on reality...then it subsides...then it's back.

I'm used to sucking up this kind 7 - 8 of pain but not the relentlessness of it. Its as if the pevious  mild fibro and sinus pain have been taken over and turbo charged. Plus throw in this dehydrating energy sapping respiratory thing  in just as bonus facehugger.

Two shirts I threw down the clothes shoot were so cold sweat soaked they felt like swim trunks.

Honestly the illness doesn't not even concern me that much. I'm letting people/things I should be taking care of fall by the wayside is what really makes me downtrodden

Temp was 105.5 at one point. I swear the pain got so bad it wasn't even pain anymore was just sort of a hallucinogenic hum. 

Got dragged kicking and screaming to the doctors on Saturday they gave me antibiotics and a prescription for an inhaler for the labored breathing. (pointless as the Co pay on them is always like 40 bucks)

Still stuck in bed , just energy zonnked but at least I don't feel like I'm in the scary part of a Stanley Kubrick film anymore. :happy:

Worst part honestly Is I just feel like I'm neglecting everyone /everything due to my inability to just suck it up.

One bizzare thing that happened is my mom's usual total lack of empathy cracked a bit. Could tell she felt akward said someone like ' well im thinking the VR thing you've been wanting...I could pay for half of it, that might lift your spirits) Not realizing 'half (on my side) is 6-700. And I might be able to rob and liquidate everything I have to come up with like 500(big maybe). Oh well at least she was trying. :)

Hopefully this shit goes away soon.

You could have died!!! I was hospitalized for having a fever of 103! They kept me for almost a week! If need be we'll try to get there! You should be in bed resting and taking in fluids and medication. I can't believe they released you from the hospital! There is no "suck it up" here! There is shut up, lie still, take your meds, and get better!

18 hours ago, Trene4000 said:

You could have died!!! I was hospitalized for having a fever of 103! They kept me for almost a week! If need be we'll try to get there! You should be in bed resting and taking in fluids and medication. I can't believe they released you from the hospital! There is no "suck it up" here! There is shut up, lie still, take your meds, and get better!

Heh. I got almost that exact speech before I got dragged out the house to the doctor. Xoxo

Still in a half coma. Had to cancel a pretty important doc appointment. I planned for it and tried hard. I just can't stand up and focus/stay alert for long (like maybe a minute or two max really, I can fake it but it's not just exausting like faking it usually is , it's crippling.. Nevermind the actual symptoms. Gah! Universe! 

Really? This damn thing. I can function now but I can tell whatever this shit is just keeps rolling. All the super sucks symptoms are gone or minimal but I'm still sick to my stomach way too often and way more lethargic than I should be. Frustrating. Makes it ten times as hard to get anything done.