Relationships

One side will usually care more than the other.  You either accept that or you try to find someone who cares more. 

Eventually the shiny newness of all relationships wears off too.  They either break down completely or simmer into a contentment and last like that for a while.  When the bad times outnumber the good (in intensity/frequency) then it's time to go.

The true test of love is how much shit you're willing to put up with, and for how long.

I hope things work out and I wish you the best of luck.

56 minutes ago, John schmaltz said:

Love,love is irrelevant,passion,willingness to make each other's needs important to one another,that is how a relationship can be built. When all you seek is quick thrills,expect things to be overnight,it will never happen for you.

Love is a part of all of that, or rather, all those parts make up love as a whole.  What you're thinking of is lust.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triangular_theory_of_love

10 hours ago, Moe Falcon said:

I just wish I quit loaning them money! I'm always broke after. You are right 'Mike' that's why I stopped caring about men in 2012.

“Money may not buy love, but fighting about it will bankrupt your relationship.” - Michelle Singletary

If you think of love as a theory you will never know it,love is something that is there or it isnt,caring about someone or something is as close as some will get,those that care about nothing or anyone will say what they need to to feel good about themselves,and won't care who they hurt or destroy to get what they want.

On 2/10/2017 at 4:08 AM, John schmaltz said:

If you think of love as a theory you will never know it,love is something that is there or it isnt,caring about someone or something is as close as some will get,those that care about nothing or anyone will say what they need to to feel good about themselves,and won't care who they hurt or destroy to get what they want.

Understanding the theory of love helps to explain it.  Understanding the different types is important from a sociological standpoint as well as a personal one.  Science and math encompass all things.  Although understanding things does take away some of the magic in them; I do not believe ignorance to be bliss.

• 1 month later...