I'm the fat crow, I'm here to help.

• 1 month later...

That's generally true.  But Impractical Jokers is the funniest television show I have ever seen and the DVDs have high ratings on Amazon.

I think I'm immune to upvotes from most of reddit in general.  If reddit was a human I'd tell it to fuck off but somehow still remain distant friends with it.

Edited by Class-Punk

• 1 month later...
On 4/1/2017 at 10:26 AM, Class-Punk said:

That's generally true.  But Impractical Jokers is the funniest television show I have ever seen and the DVDs have high ratings on Amazon.

I think I'm immune to upvotes from most of reddit in general.  If reddit was a human I'd tell it to fuck off but somehow still remain distant friends with it.

I get forced to use reddit occasionally.  

I know the "cool people" snobs are supposed to universally hate reality tv, but I think its just the HUGE AMOUNT of it that is the problem, not that there can't be a good reality tv show on principle. 

On 5/26/2017 at 2:25 PM, Troy Spiral said:

I get forced to use reddit occasionally.  

I know the "cool people" snobs are supposed to universally hate reality tv, but I think its just the HUGE AMOUNT of it that is the problem, not that there can't be a good reality tv show on principle. 

But 95% of it is edited and scripted in order to make things more interesting.  The only show on TV that is reality based is Cops.  I hate cops because it generally highlights the worst members of society.  At least when you watch it there are no writers credits (because it has no writers to credit on it).  They don't do anything to it to make things more interesting.  Maybe they edit out some silence and keep scenes in order from multiple cameras, but mostly WYSIWYG.

But hey, don't take my word for it: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/4r7elb/people_who_have_been_on_reality_tv_shows_whats/