Gofundme to help Little Katana with her medical bills

Little Katana, my niece is going back into the hospital on February 10th to have her pacemaker repaired of replaced depending on what they discover during the surgery.  Her mom and brothers are helping Katana's mom and dad as much as they can but they desperately need help to cover their portion of her medical bills.  Yes this is the account from her first surgery.  As you can see they haven't had much luck getting any help.  Friends who have claimed to have their back haven't even donated anything but complain they won't go out and party.  So I am hoping anyone can help, even if just a little bit.  it all adds up.  They don't even have a car yet both parents have jobs and are doing the best that they can.  This is something that can't be handled just in the family as the family is getting by but not by much.   I know it says Lakewood Ohio for where they live but they are now living in Howell, Mi.  Thank you for taking the time to read this.

https://www.gofundme.com/katanakelley

Edited by Draco1958

I'm so sorry for what you and your family are going through. If I had any money left after my bills I would definitely help. This is a bad month for me since I get to somehow pay for my license plates (my birthday is this month) and I'm not sure where that's coming from yet. 

Has anyone tried posting the link on reddit.  I keep hearing that things posted there get MAJOR attention.  It would also help to update the page.  If a fund looks neglected, people are less likely to donate to it.

And she is so adorable. :wub: