How do I be fair about this stuff?

The more I look at this I can't even find "another side" or "another way of looking at it."  Hate to say it but I miss George W.   He at least listened to his advisors before he runs off to his twitter account to spew out clearly incorrect nonsense... no wait i mean totally correct nonsense and if you disagree you are "fake news". wtf?  Sorry that's a dead horse.  I'm trying to be fair but there is nothing to be fair about. Is there?

He's an unprepared, hothead that never lets facts get in the way.  Declares it "fake news" and somehow he gets away with it if he disagrees with anything .... like you know , reality.  His latest nonsense in a long string of nonsense? Banning flights from primarily muslim countries from entering the USA at all.  Really?   These people are leaving those countries because they aren't safe there.  Not "suspected of terrorism" just... you came from the wrong country.   Almost everyone that isn't in the trump club seems to know this is nonsense, crazy number of people calling bullshit on it.  You know, living the american dream that welcomes refugees  specifically from scary countries that's a core US value.

"...learn from 911...."  what? Not a single country that the 911 terrorists came from are on that list... ok so things are different now... lets just  to give terrorist powers to freeze entire airplane routes without doing a thing?  One of the arab leaders called this latest in a string of nonsense "a great gift to the terrorist movement".  (Piss people off , for no real reason.. guess what... that guy that was on the fence.. just pushed him right into the terrorists arms.  Also its MUSLIMS THAT DIE FROM TERRORISM. THEY HATE IT.  THE NUMBER OF AMERICANS KILLED BY TERRORISM IS A JOKE COMPARED TO THE NUMBER OF AMERICANS.  Let's give them AWESOME powers to recruit more nuts by making clearly anti-muslim bullshit.  Create them as scary monsters that actually are a joke.  Fix cars more people die in car accidents hundreds of times over than will never die from a terrorist attack. 

He even got John McCain to tell him to go fuck himself.  (one of the few republicans with a large enough following to call a spade a spade and have it stick)

His pro-torture BS was repudiated by all of his self-appointed intelligence agencies.  First off everyone in the intelligence world knows it doesn't work.  Either they wont say anything, or they will tell you what you want to hear just to stop the pain.   "I love waterboarding"  well , sorry dude.  This is the  country were we try to be better than the shitheels of the world.  Try at least.   All his hand picked appointees even though they h ave drank the kool aid almost all called BS on him.   Alll of his shitty picks from the Attorney General douchebag down to the Joint Chief of Staff (highest ranking military officer) all told him  it was illegal and fuck off.   He doesn't even bother to check with his advisors.

How do i "be fair" and "open minded" about this sort of clearly mentally ill type behavior?   I'm trying, but unless i wrap logic around a telephone pole there isn't any good argument for this.

Also... mexico is not paying for that useless wall.  One of his endless string of broken campaign promises. They already have the moral high ground on that and gave trump the middle finger like 2 days ago.   WE are gonna pay for it (if people don't wake up quick).   "well we can tax their imports so they will have to pay for it" no... even I'm not that dumb.  We get a TON of stuff from mexico, taxing their imports?  That means you and me have to pay higher prices for everything.  Basicly an illegal tax on the american public to pay for a wall we don't need (especially  not at the 10 billion + dollar price tag).   

How do I look at this "fairly".  As far as I can tell it's just....  he's a clown, a scary clown is all I come up with,  he doesn't even bother to read a lot of his briefings and often is absent from the most important cabinet meetings, mostly to talk to the press and such reportedly on his phone. I can't find "other side" to this argument, and I'm trying to find one hard.  I always do. 

I see the other side, I still don't like it.

Hillary lost because of many reasons.  Mostly because of three though.  1. The DNC fucked over Bernie Sandards and 2. She was seen as a mainstream candidate.  When you want change you do not keep voting for more of the same.  3. She's BORING.  It's like we live in "Idiocracy" and who do you want to listen to for the next four years?  At the very least we're going to be entertained.

Personally I'm thinking he'll be impeached before his term is up.  He's already a joke and he's made W look good and Nixon look sane (both not easy tasks.)

Trump only won because there were only two viable choices and they both sucked just about the same.  Trump is good at pissing off more people but Hillary would have still screwed us over and just been nicer about it, doing it in covert ways that kept her image clean.  The only mainstream media that would be bitching about her would be Fox and no one cares what they have to say except for Republicans, and who cares about them?

We need a better system than the two party system.  I don't get why more people don't see that.

For now the two party system is just how it is, it sucks but there is way too much money behind it. Even just random bills that have like 80-90% public approval don't get passed becase people with money get the stuff stopped. The FDA and the EPA would be well funded if it was just a numbers of 1 man 1 vote type thing. Instead of the handcuffed weakling that they are.

The GOP and the DNC are a towering mass of godzillas. Just horrificly entrenched behemoths. Minority parties aren't even flies in comparison. It's just wishful thinking unfortunately.

The only thing 'logical' that seems to unite voters across the board to vote for Trump is some feeling of anger/resentment at the political establishment (regardless of party).The same thing that got Obama elected. Oddly enough.

No one else was extreme enough. No one was wild and facts be damed...mad enough at government in general.

A huge  untapped resivor of rage about how much things have progressed that previously had no voice to rally behind.

That is, the people that would like things to be the way they were say 30 to 50 years ago, which until now was not acceptable to express in public and with rage.

Civility is seen as weakness or indecisiveness. Rage and confidence 'trump' (lol).... reasoned explination

5 hours ago, Troy Spiral said:

For now the two party system is just how it is, it sucks but there is way too much money behind it. Even just random bills that have like 80-90% public approval don't get passed becase people with money get the stuff stopped. The FDA and the EPA would be well funded if it was just a numbers of 1 man 1 vote type thing. Instead of the handcuffed weakling that they are.

The GOP and the DNC are a towering mass of godzillas. Just horrificly entrenched behemoths. Minority parties aren't even flies in comparison. It's just wishful thinking unfortunately.

The only thing 'logical' that seems to unite voters across the board to vote for Trump is some feeling of anger/resentment at the political establishment (regardless of party).The same thing that got Obama elected. Oddly enough.

No one else was extreme enough. No one was wild and facts be damed...mad enough at government in general.

A huge  untapped resivor of rage about how much things have progressed that previously had no voice to rally behind.

That is, the people that would like things to be the way they were say 30 to 50 years ago, which until now was not acceptable to express in public and with rage.

Civility is seen as weakness or indecisiveness. Rage and confidence 'trump' (lol).... reasoned explination

But saying "We have no other choice" is already admitting defeat before even trying.  We need to get the masses involved and to not feel defeated before they even begin.