Are you a villain or a Hero?

Maureen Falcon

http://www.quizony.com/are-you-a-villain-or-a-hero/index.html

I got: 

You are

a Cult Leader
You are a charismatic and charming person who naturally attracts followers, and you love being the center of attention and having everybody listening to you and doing what you tell them! When you believe in something, you not only devote yourself completely to that cause, but use your powers of persuasion to convince all your friends and followers to fight alongside you. Beware of becoming intoxicated by the power that your talents give you. Being a leader is a great responsibility, and there are as many cult leaders who are villains and lead their followers into darkness as those who use their ability to influence people to create harmony and happiness.

:innocent::devil:

You are

an Anti-Hero

You are not a traditional hero, but you're also not a true villain. Caught in the gray area in between good and evil, you have the potential to be an epic hero in the classical tradition, but you also can deliberately choose to follow the dark path. Celebrate both your positive and negative traits, because there cannot be light without the balance of darkness. Others may see you as a villain, but you know that you are exactly who you are -- an imperfectly perfect human being!

large.franziska-bow.gif.19ff01883ca587ca

You are

an Anti-Hero

You are not a traditional hero, but you're also not a true villain. Caught in the gray area in between good and evil, you have the potential to be an epic hero in the classical tradition, but you also can deliberately choose to follow the dark path. Celebrate both your positive and negative traits, because there cannot be light without the balance of darkness. Others may see you as a villain, but you know that you are exactly who you are -- an imperfectly perfect human being!

I got:

You are

an Evil Mastermind

You are a sophisticated, elegant, and highly educated villain. From an early age, you knew you were smarter than most people, and you have used that intelligence to get you what you want in life. You create brilliant schemes and use your persuasive talents to convince others to help you bring them into reality. Any hero would be honored to have you as a nemesis!

• 3 weeks later...

i got 

You are

an Evil Mastermind

You are a sophisticated, elegant, and highly educated villain. From an early age, you knew you were smarter than most people, and you have used that intelligence to get you what you want in life. You create brilliant schemes and use your persuasive talents to convince others to help you bring them into reality. Any hero would be honored to have you as a nemesis!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

You are

an Anti-Hero

• 2 years later...

image.thumb.jpeg.65b4a244396826f2034cb421293c7954.jpeg

You are

a True Hero

You are the hero who stands up to evil and overcomes, despite the odds. No one thought you would be a hero, least of all yourself, and yet as you grew up you discovered that you had a talent that made you stand out from the crowd. But, you have learned that being a hero brings huge responsibility as well as glamour. Although you appear to triumph effortlessly, you work hard and stay dedicated to your cause, even though sometimes this means suffering and sacrifice. You are a true hero!

• 2 years later...

You are

an Anti-Hero

I am very okay with this!

6 hours ago, know_buddy_kares said:

I apparently can't even take the quiz... I just HAD to get the cheap phone this time around..

Since it's been a few years I took it again just to see if it still worked.

It did and I got the same thing.

If I'm anything it's consistent.

Anyway, install Firefox, as it may work better for you.

You are

Superhero

Your birth was uneventful, and you seemed set for an uninspiring, normal life. BUT THEN... fate struck and you found out that you were a superhero with amazing powers! We're not sure what happened to make you so awesome, but like all cartoon superheroes, we're pretty sure you have your own amazing origin story. You may not be able to shoot lasers from your eyes, fly, or become invisible, but you definitely have talents far beyond those of most people. Maybe you're an amazing musician, or a brilliant businessman, or even just someone whose kindness and compassion touches the lives of everyone they meet. Whatever your superpower is, get out there and use it!