12017-01-15, Hazel Park, Scrutible! (all ages venue)

So this is a new-ish monthly event (been going on five months apparently).  Here is a link to the last one: https://www.facebook.com/events/360358330985680/

It's held at The Phoenix Cafe (which is more of an art gallery than a cafe); which is a smallish hallway that's basically an elongated storefront in Hazel Park.  Despite being a "cafe" they don't really have food.  However they do have pop/chips, and sometimes they (or their friends) bring in outside food.  Eventually they're thinking about doing a sandwich shop type thing.  Also there is only one restroom, so if it gets packed there can be a bit of a wait.

They also do many other events there as well.  There's a counter with fliers all over it detailing things.

Anyway, posting this here because I know John, Moe, and Tron will be very interested.  Unfortunately this does fall on a school night but if the kids get a Monday off it's a good option.  Also it may move to a different day, however there is nothing on Sundays currently and Friday/Saturday already have a few well established nights.

I may also end up spinning over there at some point in the future as well.  I also might set up my own night in the future there too (which if that happens, I will for sure post about that here as well.)

Edited by Scary Guy