House Spiral Movie Night - One

20161211_033342.jpg

Star Wars: Rogue One IMAX 3D

AMC Star Fairlane 21 

Friday December 16th  7:15 PM

18900 Michigan Ave, Dearborn, MI 48126 (click for map)

star wars seating.jpg

The seats in the black box are our reserved seats (and spoken for)  But there are still plenty of seats open (in blue) The  1. 2. 3. numbers are just suggested to buy seats so we will all be together.  

The exact info about where this is is al listed in that image above but here is a link right to the Fandango Order Page (just scroll down to  AMC Fairlane IMAX 3D 7:15 PM.)

If you don't pre-order its mega unlikely you'll even have a seat anywhere by the end of the week, despite it being basically 2 dollars more.  Although fandango has a pretty good sweepstakes for all movies (free tickets / other stuff) and a sweepstakes  specifically for rouge one also. 

If you don't know about the movie short version:    Stand Alone Film. No previous Star Wars knowledge Required. Grittier than previous Star Wars Movies.  

Slightly longer version:  The start of "Rogue Squadron" as in the X wing battle on hoth and other places. Explains how the rebels got the plans to the death star. Mon Mothas speech about "many gave their lives to bring us this information" (paraphrase) aka plans for Luke's first attack / destruction of said death star and who those people were.  The woman that plays mon mothma I thought was CGI at first it looks so much like a younger version of who the older woman would be today, but no , its just damn good casting/makeup.   Old school stormtroopers, Cool Imperial Grand Admiral (not sure we've ever seen one before).  Original X Wing fighters.   Much better depiction of the scale of the death star.   AT ATs return (the large dog like walkers seen on the ice planet hoth... but this time on a tropical / beach like environment)  Darth Vader (almost a certainty) with James Earl Jones Doing the voice as always.  Lots more. 

Cards will be the same as always, posts here asking for one will take precedence over people not posting here. (and vaguely in order of asking, that is if you wait until the day of to bother posting you might be SOL  if there are too few cards (there are always only 8)

Well all 3 of us are going this is going to be a huge blow out.  lol  xd   (actually as of this moment I think we have , 6 for sure , and several maybes, which will turn into yeses either from them or from just once the search gets expanded if some wimp out on us)   I know almost every single one of them probably wants a card...  

8 hours ago, Troy Spiral said:

Well all 3 of us are going this is going to be a huge blow out.  lol  xd   (actually as of this moment I think we have , 6 for sure , and several maybes, which will turn into yeses either from them or from just once the search gets expanded if some wimp out on us)   I know almost every single one of them probably wants a card...  

I hope you received the ticket fee for Trene and myself.  Also, if there are any seats left over after everyone has responded, can you let me know.  I would purchase them for the Monchichis if that's OK since I think you mentioned we were supposed to let members (+1) buy tickets in the block first...correct?

And yes, I would like one of those loverly cards please...:biggrin:

3 hours ago, TronRP said:

I hope you received the ticket fee for Trene and myself.  Also, if there are any seats left over after everyone has responded, can you let me know.  I would purchase them for the Monchichis if that's OK since I think you mentioned we were supposed to let members (+1) buy tickets in the block first...correct?

And yes, I would like one of those loverly cards please...:biggrin:

Yes there is room for 2 more in the reserved area. yes I did get the money for you and trene. somehow I just forgot to let you know. I'm sorry.