Crystal Ball Ash "Urns" wow

Troy Spiral

Forget Coffins! This Company Will Swirl You Into Beautiful Glass Creations When You Die

Seattle- based company Artful Ashes is helping loved ones during the grieving process by creating unique glass memorials for those who have passed away.

Through the use of art glass blowing, Artful Ashes collects one tablespoon of your loved one’s ashes to include them in a glass orb and or heart.

“Our artists capture the essence of your loved one’s spirit in a swirl of color and ashes, sealed forever within beautiful glass art,” they write.

“These amazing pieces comfort your grieving, allowing you to hold and treasure your memories.” The ashes appear in a coiled pattern entwined with effervescent colors. Each memorial comes with an inscribed message with their loved one’s name.

7-282-728x546.jpg4-339.jpg1-381.jpg

If I had the money I'd have dad's ashes done like this.  Moms too (but hopefully not for a long long time).   Well if I won the lotto, higher priority things would come first... like staying mentally stable enough to stay alive, that might help save up for something like this.  lol  ... christ I'm still up... god dang insomnia/anxiety   keep worrying about mom makes everything act up and then Im worthless the next day due to exhaustion / sleepy plus it renders me  unable to even make the tiny amount of money i usually can.  SNAP OUT OF IT BITCH.  Sheesh.  

http://canyouactually.com/artful-ashes/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...