She Wants Revenge, playing self-titled album in full

Hey all, thought some of ya may be interested in knowing that She Wants Revenge is playing their debut self-titled album in full at The Pyramid Scheme in Grand Rapids on December 8. They're celebrating its 10-year anniversary, and playing some shows around that.

More info: https://fusionshows.com/events/she-wants-revenge-12-08-16-pyramid-scheme/

20161208poster.jpg

Back when I used to get promos some company that just churns and sends them to DJs sent me a two track CD with that and some other track on it.  Maybe they are a Peter Murphy ripoff, I don't care it's good stuff.

I'm really digging Mount Sims more though.  A few of their songs remind me of S.W.R. but it's less electronic and more goth: 

Those guys should do a tour together if Sims is still around.

Just did some research, and apparently it's the same guy who did "How we do".  I have to say I wasn't a huge fan of that but other friends were.  Interesting how that sound has changed.

Edited by Scary Guy

1 hour ago, Moe Falcon said:

This has that same guitar note in so many other "Goth" tunes.. I'd have to ask my daughter what note it is..sounds like an upstrike.. that just lingers, high-ish..but what do I know? The vocals are terrible. The music is.. eh?

{remember.. don't care what anyone thinks.}

It's okay, you like what you like and I like what I like.