rps20161124_155323_751.jpg

This is how you fool people into thinking you aren't freaking out. That indian pin is from my passed away grandma (sniffles) might be a little to much 'flair' for a guy but fuck it. I miss her.

Plus it's a reminder of our commemoration of the great victory over the red savages (and our fallen comrades. (Aka Thanksgiving) - teasing obviously.

On 11/24/2016 at 3:58 PM, Troy Spiral said:

rps20161124_155323_751.jpg

This is how you fool people into thinking you aren't freaking out. That indian pin is from my passed away grandma (sniffles) might be a little to much 'flair' for a guy but fuck it. I miss her.

Plus it's a reminder of our commemoration of the great victory over the red savages (and our fallen comrades. (Aka Thanksgiving) - teasing obviously.

Yes, looking good. You hide the freakout well. :yes

Also, you had better be teasing or this Red Savage will have to eat you at the next Gathering...:evil:

By the way, for the first Thanksgiving, the Pilgrims were thankful to the local Natives for helping them prepare crops and teaching them how to survive the Winter months in a foreign land. It wasn't until later that the foreigners took advantage of the Natives for their hospitality. Thus, classifying all Natives in the "New World" as "Savages" and lumping the Warrior Tribes in with the Peace Treaty Nations and began a war to wipe them all out. 

...I'm just sayin'...

• 11 months later...