Everything I have automatically moves the clock except the car which was made before the IOT really took off.  If I get a new radio it will probably sync that with the phone or something.

Also it's still a stupid practice that should be ended.  Farmers can just deal with it.

16 hours ago, Scary Guy said:

Everything I have automatically moves the clock except the car which was made before the IOT really took off.  If I get a new radio it will probably sync that with the phone or something.

Also it's still a stupid practice that should be ended.  Farmers can just deal with it.

They also did it for kids going to school.  The idea was better chance of some daylight when the kids are heading to school in the morning.  I know there has been talk of eliminating it.  Hopefully they will do that.

5 hours ago, Draco1958 said:

They also did it for kids going to school.  The idea was better chance of some daylight when the kids are heading to school in the morning.  I know there has been talk of eliminating it.  Hopefully they will do that.

That's a good point, except that kids are off in the summer anyway and everytime I went to school at 7/8 AM it was still dark out, and since it let out at 2/3/4 there was still a lot of light anyway.  Give them a flashlight to play with, add a few reflectors, and send them off.

• 3 weeks later...