Trick Or Treat And Corn

Funny story I just have to tell someone about it. :happydance

So I took my daughter out trick or treating. My mother in law had called me early in the day telling me to stop by her house when I am out tonight with my daughter. I tell her sure not really wanting too but it is on our trick or treat route so no big deal. So 5pm comes and off we go trick or treating. We get half way down the street and my mother in law calls my cell phone again telling me to stop by. I am like "yeah we are going to will swing around there on the way home." So anyway, my daughter and I make the rounds and then head over to grandma. When we get there she give us some candy and me a bag of corn. So here I am walking down the street dressed up for Halloween carrying a bag of corn! :w00t:

Happy Halloween! :sofa:

Edited by LadyKay

3 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Funny story I just have to tell someone about it. :happydance

So I took my daughter out trick or treating. My mother in law had called me early in the day telling me to stop by her house when I am out tonight with my daughter. I tell her sure not really wanting too but it is on our trick or treat route so no big deal. So 5pm comes and off we go trick or treating. We get half way down the street and my mother in law calls my cell phone again telling me to stop by. I am like "yeah we are going to will swing around there on the way home." So anyway, my daughter and I make the rounds and then head over to grandma. When we get there she give us some candy and me a bag of corn. So here I am walking down the street dressed up for Halloween carrying a bag of corn! :w00t:

Happy Halloween! :sofa:

Haha, too funny. :)