rps20161021_230939_768.jpg

The Way to get these:

- Be one of the top 7 Posters on DGN Prime for the month. 

- The 'top 7' will be picked at a date/time near the last Thursday of the month. (Thursday being the day we have The Gathering)

- The top 7 will be based on the 'Top Posters' listed on the right hand side of the website. (Located near the bottom of the site on mobile devices)

'DGN Prime' is http://www.detroitgothic.net not DGN FB (facebook) 

This first time to be fair will be based on the weekly statistic not the monthly.

If there is a tie it will be broken by the yearly statistic.

As these are 'Decorations' (awards) they will not be reprinted.

I'll give these out at the last gathering of the month or mail it to you if you would prefer/cant come. Just PM me. :)

I'll probably take a screen shot some time on Wednesday and post it.   If you want a card just reply to it or PM me with your address If I don't already have it or you wont be at the gathering on Thursday.  

38 minutes ago, sekhmet2002 said:

I really like this idea. Now, to earn one.... :)

Sorry you didn't make it hon I know you were busy, partly my fault you didn't make the top 7.   But it IS really easy honestly, just a tiny bit of posting like every other day or so , there aren't many active posters.  

I do like the idea of an "earned" card rather than a "i showed up" card (although that is a "earn" way  as well, but this is DGN specific).

Not to sound whiny, but I posted here Sunday then later heard that "no one" cared about this cool gesture. I am used to being referred to as "no one" before, but I guess I should have posted words with my smiley face.

Troy has so much going on so in my opinion everything he does is above and beyond the call of duty in my book. :grouphug

Troy, I think this is so nice of you to do this. It is greatly appreciated. :biggrin:

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!!!

large.58122c9317607_RinandStimpy102716.gif

Personally I don't care.  I suppose if Troy enjoys making them and people enjoy getting them though that's great.

I've been here since the days of the Spiral board.  I'm still here.

Personally I don't require a token of appreciation.  I help keep the place active and at the very least make it a bit more interesting.

Cards of attendance, I do have one of those from the first one that I've ever gone to as a keepsake memento that I can look back upon, along with the movies and photos.

I'll probably stick around until the board goes under, I get banned again, or I die.

The fact that you people want to interact with me at all might be a sign of poor judgement, but I'll take what I can get :p

I just wish Troy wouldn't go to the trouble if he doesn't feel up to it.  But I do appreciate and recognize the effort he goes through for the others who do enjoy them.  Good job man, keep it up (if you feel up to it).

On 10/28/2016 at 1:13 PM, Scary Guy said:

Personally I don't care.  I suppose if Troy enjoys making them and people enjoy getting them though that's great.

I've been here since the days of the Spiral board.  I'm still here.

Personally I don't require a token of appreciation.  I help keep the place active and at the very least make it a bit more interesting.

Cards of attendance, I do have one of those from the first one that I've ever gone to as a keepsake memento that I can look back upon, along with the movies and photos.

I'll probably stick around until the board goes under, I get banned again, or I die.

The fact that you people want to interact with me at all might be a sign of poor judgement, but I'll take what I can get :p

I just wish Troy wouldn't go to the trouble if he doesn't feel up to it.  But I do appreciate and recognize the effort he goes through for the others who do enjoy them.  Good job man, keep it up (if you feel up to it).

Yeah I really don't expect more than a smallish sub-set to care about the cards, but I know some will and that will encourage more activity of one sort or another. 

On 10/27/2016 at 0:37 PM, TronRP said:

Not to sound whiny, but I posted here Sunday then later heard that "no one" cared about this cool gesture. I am used to being referred to as "no one" before, but I guess I should have posted words with my smiley face.

Troy has so much going on so in my opinion everything he does is above and beyond the call of duty in my book. :grouphug

Troy, I think this is so nice of you to do this. It is greatly appreciated. :biggrin:

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!!!

large.58122c9317607_RinandStimpy102716.gif

I should have said "no one new" as at the time it was just the same posters as usual.    Its just assumed you have a lock on first place in my mind.