My now regular vampire blood checkup

Troy Spiral

Doctor appointment went fine. Not that it really could have went any other way all they did were tests (my killer blood and my all of a sudden whiplash changing blood sugar)that they won't have the results for until Monday. The bleeding she didn't seem to concerned about and told me the cough I have on and off isn't contagious probably related to allergies and acid reflux. Gave me some prescriptions for all of that wont be able to fill them until early next week though. =/

On 10/9/2016 at 11:48 PM, kat said:

Hugs. Do they know why it's come on like this? 

Partly its just bad genetics.  I didn't realize apparently like 6 people in my family (that I don't talk to hardly ever) have this problem.   That is "prone to blood clots" but what actually makes it happen is not moving for a long time.  Typcially its when you are sitting or laying in the same place for a long time.   How long? They can't really give you a number because there are a billion variables but more than 8 typically.   (I've read that some people can get them in a 2 hour car or plane trip)  

In my case I hurt my back pretty bad and hadn't slept in like 2 days.  I took enough pain meds to make the back pain go away and then I passed out, when I woke up i still had the back pain and leg pain, i don't know how long but it was a LONG time i slept for.  I thought (and so did the doctor) that the leg pain was related to my back (back pain spread to my legs).  But, nope.  The leg pain was blood clots.  =/

The blood results came from that test , its 2.2 which is within the "safe" range.   Leg still hurts but not the blinding kind of pain that I was having from it.   Although now I'm getting these bad headaches, guessing they are migraines since I seem to get really sensitive to sound and light when they happen.  JOY.