I was glad Trump beat Hillary, she scared the crap outta me; but Trump needs to be more open about disavowing the actions people are taking in his name, now that the election is over this frenzy needs to be diffused. Pence is really scaring me and pissing me off, if Trump is a 1 term president, it will be because of his idiot VPs mouth.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

'Make America great again' always , I thought, was silly. America , despite all ourights complaining. Is at a minimum, one of the best places on the planet. That slogan really means 'let's go back to the way things used to be'. 

One good thing that will come from having a philistine in the most powerful position in the world is that unless he drasticchanges his ways.... people will wake up and that will have a long term benifits. (Bush was a level headed elder statesmen saint compared to Trump...and even he is not as crazy as the 'alt-right' would like) He won due to complacency by people that should have known better. I have to assume they are now or soon will be awake.

Also his support among younger people is especially low, no shock there.

The woman he appointed as education secretary is actually a good pick. 

His attorney general seems like a pig from a previous age. Anti GLBT, wants STRICTER laws to throw more people pointlessly in jail, anti Marijuana, anti immigration reform.... basicly the nightmare pick for the highest ranking legal figure in the country.

Oooorrrr.... maybe he is just socially retarded but...

What if? Just what if he can take this country, grab it by the :cat:and actually make it aight? You know he's going to tax the shit out of businesses if they try to leave the United States? And like what if he actually fixes shit with Russia?  Putin being his bestie and all. 

*runs from ass whipping *

I kid. Last time I tried running from an ass whipping I was 10, my mother threatened to whip mine if I didn't get out there and whip that person first.  

Edited by kat

Again, of the given two options, Trump was WORSE simply because we knew what to expect form the Clintons.  Trump is an unknown unstable element and I'm feeling a bit uneasy (which is extremely goddamn nervous for me) with him at the trigger of our nuclear arsenal.  Maybe he will fix things with Russia, but China is PISSED!  I just hope Obama can finish babyproofing the whitehouse before he leaves office in less than a month.

He's not even president yet; he's president elect and he's STILL finding ways to screw things up.  This shit with Israel where we should let them solve their own problems.  They want to squabble over a piece of land that's their business.  It's basically a resource war and the resource they're fighting over isn't even worth fighting over!

• 1 month later...

He has it figured out.  He'll do what he wants and everyone else be damned.  He's going to do things his way because he's the smartest bestest person for the job (in his mind.)

People throw the word narcissist around a lot.  I still don't think they throw it around enough.

His brain is the only thing smaller than his hands and dick.

• 1 month later...

It's been nearly two months since that wig wearing bastard was sworn in. So far, I'm just as enraged as I was the night he "won". Virtually everyone in his cabinet by this point has been shown to have been talking to the Russians before the election. I don't like that one goddamned bit, and yet instead of taking responsibility and telling the truth about why he and his people were even in touch with them (apparently it was to "ease" sanctions or so the official story goes), this dumb, narcissistic asshole has gone around for 9 straight days screaming about how Obama allegedly wiretapped his phones. All without a shred of proof, too. We cannot seem to go a single day without something happening in this administration. Not a single damned day.

Take his education secretary, Betsy DeVos, as the first example. When the question of standing up for the rights of LGBT students in public schools, and standing up to ensure disabled persons have fair, equal access to a school setting (this was all during her confirmation hearings on Capitol Hill), she blanched. She demonstrated zero knowledge of how equal protection laws work, and why the federal government must play an important role in ensuring that civil rights of a wide swatch of the nation's kids are protected. She kept up this goddamned game of "let the states decide". She knows goddamned well every deep red state won't give a flying fuck about those ideals. They'll do nothing if it interferes with their racial beliefs or their religious views. The only thing Betsy has shown she gives a damn about...and this echoes to her past in Michigan...is fighting to funnel more money into private, unaccountable charter schools and religious "schools". This woman has no background in education, no degree, no experience even as a teacher. That infuriates me.

Jeff Sessions infuriates me. That racist bastard first got caught red handed talking to Russia's ambassador to the United States weeks before the election even happened, and before he was even picked for his role as the nation's top cop. Now? He won't even resign because of the questionable circumstances surrounding what exactly he did or said in those meetings with that ambassador. Instead, what does he fucking do? He, just along with the rest of those inhuman inbred racist motherfuckers in the GOP, decides to go ahead and work on gutting decades of hard won civil rights protections.

Over at the EPA, Scott Pruitt actually is going against nearly every respectable scientific organization in the world and not even doing a goddamned thing to reverse the catastrophic effects of human-induced climate change. Never mind the fact that our environment is in incredibly high danger of ending up like the planet Venus. Never mind the catastrophic damage done by oil corporations, mining corporations, logging corporations to our environment. Never mind the fact that we're seeing the worse die-off of numerous lifeforms this planet has seen since the Great Dying 220 or so million years ago (also known to scientists as the Great Permian Extinction - where almost all life on earth was completely wiped out). Never mind the fucking fact that our CHILDREN are inhaling epic amounts of carcinogens and numerous other poisons into their lungs every fucking day because of what those above named corporations are pumping into our air. Never mind the fucking fact that our children are drinking POISONED WATER brought on by the same corporations that are destroying virtually every habitat on the planet that is vital to human survival, not to mention survival of nearly every living creature on Earth. No, let's just ignore that because the poor dumb fuckers in coal mining country just want their jobs back that they lost 20 years ago. God help them if they ever thought to adapt to a different economy.

In matters of housing and urban development, we have a proven idiot in charge there who simply has the post due to his loyalty to that fat orange fucker in the White House. Again, zero experience in anything to do with HUD outside of apparently being known to be a "brilliant neurosurgeon" at one point at time. And to think this dude actually believes the pyramids were grain silos, and equally had the nerve to call SLAVES, his own goddamned ancestors, "immigrants". The stupid Sleepy Ben Carson puts on parade is almost beyond belief.

The next target is Rick Perry, the Secretary of Energy. The man openly admits he has no fucking clue as to what the Secretary of Energy does, and has zero qualifications for the job compared to his predecessor, Ernest Moniz, an actual nuclear physicist who understood all too goddamned well just what kind of responsibility comes attached to the job of overseeing virtually every nuclear power plant in America, every single nuclear weapon at our disposal, along with promoting and championing newer, alternate methods of energy besides fossil fuels. The only thing Rick Perry apparently fucking understands is oil. That's it. He's not interested in any goddamned thing else.

At the Defense Department, you have an epic idiot in charge by the name of General James "Mad Dog" Mattis, a man who was given his pink slip by the Obama administration because of his eagerness to rush blindly into armed conflict with Iran, international consequences be damned. This same inhuman piece of trash has repeatedly joked about gunning down Muslims in the past, and has openly admired the infamous Roman dictator Lucius Cornelius Sulla in the past. And now this loose fucking cannon is now the second man in charge of our entire military...promoted by an insane dumb fuck who doesn't clearly seem to understand, just for example, the dangers of nuclear war, let alone learned any goddamned lesson about the huge problems typically associated with something as idiotic as pre-emptive war ala Iraq.

The only sane pick so far seems to be H.R. McMaster for director of the NSA. He has a storied reputation of being an honest, scholarly man and has been known to stand up against stereotyping of Muslims worldwide. I have to wonder how long it will be before the Trump administration tosses him for his sound, logical advice.

I could go on and on and on about how immensely fucked up this entire cabinet is. Tom Price is my final example - head of Health and Human Services, a former health insurance executive who in the past has insinuated (without directly saying so) that poor Americans can go to hell on getting ANY kind of medical coverage. Small wonder we lag far behind every goddamned developed country in the world where universal health care is concerned - it's not a right here thanks to the profit motive, and I cringe at how this administration (along with it's many harping clowns in Congress) view universal health care. They're fucking idiots, every last one of them.

Finally, Trump and Pence themselves. These fucking Nazis need to go. I don't care how. Here, you have two men who apparently openly admire dictators. Pence, with his apparent willingness to let women go back to dying in back alleys from coat hanger abortions (instead of in a safe, controlled clinical setting) and who thinks LGBT people can be cured through the bullshit approach called "conversion therapy". Seriously, I look at that spineless little bastard and my hands literally shake with fury. I can't stand the prick. Trump? Cozying up to Putin of all fucking people on the globe. Putin, a former KGB man, who is suspected of committing human rights violation after human rights violation. Allying himself with these "alt-right" fuckers like Steve Bannon - a man who now sits on the National Security Council with no fucking business being there...a guy whose ties to every white supremacist group in the entire United States are well documented. Trump, a man who joked about fucking his own daughter and who brags about sexually assaulting women. A man who cannot even piece together a coherent sentence without OBSESSING over his fucking "win" every other goddamned speech. A man who regularly attacks and attempts to undermine a free, independent press as the Constitution should provide us with. A man who refuses to separate his business holdings from his duty as President, all in defiance of the Constitution itself. A man who demeans every fucking immigrant, every fucking non-white race that comes to this land, even as his wife evidently is a foreign bought hooker. A man who let one of his rich buddies not only take a photograph of the man tasked with carrying the nuclear football, but even fucking naming him! Does this stupid sonofabitch NOT comprehend the principles of national security, or even care about the fact that the very action his rich asshole friend at Mar-A-Lago could have placed that aide with the nuclear football at risk of being compromised by actual enemies of the United States?

Did he not comprehend how unwise it was to send in special forces into a camp in Yemen without full intelligence on just what the fuck they would be flying into? Did he not fucking comprehend how disgusting it was to use a grieving widow to showboat himself as some sort of arrogant badass at his first State of the Union speech?! The ACA, gone at his hands and at the hands of Republicans, damn the millions who will suffer because of that loss, and all to benefit his fucking friends on the street. Environmental protections, gone at the hands of his rich friends in the oil and mining industries. An entire host of people from 7 nations banned because of their religion, yet not a fucking peep on banning anyone from Saudi Arabia, the true murderers directly responsible for the 9/11 attacks, and all because of his business holdings there. Any remaining oversight on Wall Street gone, putting us all at risk of another Great Depression, literal fucking lives at risk, all so his poor fucking friends in the banking industry can get even richer because it's just so hard on them with all of those regulations they should be law be required to follow (in my mind every last banker should be stripped and thrown into general population until they break). I hate every fucking thing about this entire administration, and the people who actually voted for this fucker and what he and his administration stand for I hold a burning, white hot rage towards.

They more than anyone else fucked each and every last one of us, and all because they couldn't get over the fucking fact that a black guy was President, and because they refuse to think beyond the 1800s era mentalities in their small, useless, worthless small towns. All of which throughout my life were epic hotbeds of religious fueled ignorance, simple minded thinking, xenophobic nationalism and racism. Fuck this administration, and fuck rural America. They're the problem. The exact source of our fucking ills. And they're holding this nation hostage.