In the hospital still

Troy Spiral

Apparently the back/leg pain were two different issues. The back pain was from falling. (Minimal pain now) the leg pain was /is from blood clots which apparently is like...bam your dead dangerous if you are unlucky. (If they break loose and it your heatime or your brain.

My blood is like mud I guess and they said it could take up to like 5 damn days to get it to a 'therapeutic level' which then... eventually thinned blood can slowly dissolve the blood clots.

Strange how I can trace this chain of events car accident > chronic ptsd /anxiety > bad insomnia >  fell asleep walking > woke up flopped onto bed slept for some crazy about of hours (causing the blood clots) > had the back/leg pain which I thought were one in the same thing. 

Not supposed to move around much. Damnit I got shit to do frigging bills don't pay themselves. FU universe! grr

rps20160909_122038.jpg

20 hours ago, kat said:

Hugs.  Wtf! Are you going to be okay? 

It's kinda like the lotto, I might be OK, or I could have bad luck and a blood clots breaks off and goes to my brain and I have a stroke or worse. Key thing is once I get outa her I need to be a medication  Nazi about taking the blood  thinners. Which theoretically will dissolve the blood clots (takes months).

19 hours ago, michael840 said:

Be careful man.  Blood clots are nothing to take lightly.  If there is anything we can do to help you, please let us know.  I know I can't do much financially speaking but I do have most of my day time free so I can always help with manual labor or emotional support sort of things.

Thanks for the kind offer. I got my wings with me.  I was all set for the gathering  (had the DGN cards with me too) but ended up here instead of the gathering.

Still in the hospital but they switched me to a let's intensive care floor, but before I left the old floor they hooked me Up with a nice going away present... my IV came loose and there was blood  every damn were.

Because of the blood thinners the bleeding is crazy sometimes. To bad things were too hectic at the bloodiest point looked like a cross between fight club and a horror movierps20160910_134653_652.jpgrps20160910_135135_314.jpg

Once i get out of here...I'm supposed to keep exercising but keep the movement of my legs (both have bad blood clots) to a minimum to lessen the risk of a blood clot breaking free before they dissolve.

So ideally that's just free weights (which I have some at least half ass but good enough ones and pull-ups but I don't have the 30 bucks a good door jamb pull up bar costs. The longish walks at Planet Fitness from the car to to workout areas aren't worth the leg pain/blood clot breaking off risk.. Will just have to make do. :)

Doctor was doing a good job of scaring me into being better about taking my meds (I'm pretty bad about it, Lotta the time I just think 'what's the point? I'm gonna die anyway' im not thinking that way atm though.

Still no ETA on when I'm busting out of here I hope it's soon I have a section 8 interview on Thursday I've been waiting for for years and a phone interview to see how based I'm  $crewed with a HUGE insurance bill increase. (Scared more about that than anything, I have to have good medical coverage I go to the doctor way too much. But it will be crazy depressing depending on if the let me slide or not. If they don't, I'll have to stop paying my car insurance, park the car and still have to pay payments on something I can't drive. On top of that it will be near impossible for me to do some of the very few things I do to make the extra money that medicare doesn't cover. Having trouble sleeping even worse over this.

Might put me over the edge, I hope not.

Oh and yay I have internal bleeding and despite them giving me stuff to fix it due to the blood thinner I'm on its not healing. Ffffffffff.

Although they did move me out of the Intensive Care Unit which is a good sign...I guess.

Pain is a lot less, blood level is almost to were I can go home but now there might be a problem with the blood filter near my heart.

Could be as simple as its just not working anymore (apparently there is new research that says they only last a year not 5 like they used to think) or the metal umbrella looking filter could have 'fractured'. (Scarier than the blood clots)but at a minimum I probably need this one removed.

I'm just pissed off that I'm even here, got so much crap to do.

Plus this all this is playing right into my 'useless leech just sucking down resources that could be better used on someone more productive' thing that I obsess over.