DreamWear CPAP Mask

TronRP

Yea I seen your post in the feeling thread about this. I suck.  It's so much easier for someone who breath's properly like apparently through the nose lol but what the thing is with that is if you ever open your mouth like me I'm apparently a mouth breather so I can't use it.  They haven't even called me back yet they were supposed to call and someone was supposed to come in like 7 days but they haven't so I'm confused because I know when I went nothing fit properly so I had to use the horrifying mask, however I slept about 4.25 hours and I have never in my life remembered feeling that energetic and happy like the lady in the toothpaste commercial when she's dancing in the morning and her hair is sticking straight up!  Lol

Thanks for thinking about me. You're awesome.

7 minutes ago, kat said:

Yea I seen your post in the feeling thread about this. I suck.  It's so much easier for someone who breath's properly like apparently through the nose lol but what the thing is with that is if you ever open your mouth like me I'm apparently a mouth breather so I can't use it.  They haven't even called me back yet they were supposed to call and someone was supposed to come in like 7 days but they haven't so I'm confused because I know when I went nothing fit properly so I had to use the horrifying mask, however I slept about 4.25 hours and I have never in my life remembered feeling that energetic and happy like the lady in the toothpaste commercial when she's dancing in the morning and her hair is sticking straight up!  Lol

Thanks for thinking about me. You're awesome.

Wait, now you have to link me to that commercial...apparently I haven't seen that one yet...lol

• 4 months later...
On 9/7/2016 at 0:14 AM, TronRP said:

Oh, btw, this is what I got today. I just found something online,  something new that I think I want to explore.  It's an implanted device. Pretty interesting :

https://www.inspiresleep.com