Some Might Call It Karma

When I was forced to move back to my hometown in 2014, I had no other place to go except for my mother's house. My mother who had first told me she was willing to take me in changed her mind soon after. Every Nov. she goes to Florida with her guy friend who owns a trailer there. They stay in Florida all winter. While me and my daughter were staying with her my mother would go into these rants about how she can't wait to go to Florida and be away from us. With no regard for how this made me feel. She got made about everything. She got mad that I used the stove. She got mad cause I took a shower. She got mad caused I used the washer. She seldom cooks her own food and goes out to eat almost everyday. Since she would not cook for us or invite us out to eat. I had to cook for my daughter and me. This mean using her oven.  She yelled and screamed that me using her oven was going to run up her electric bill. The whole situation was just bad and I never felt so unwanted so unloved in all my life. I mean this was my mother ! Anyway, after being there for 2 months, she refuse to let us stay there while she goes to Florida and kicks me and my daughter out of the house. Having no where else to go we end up with my mother in law and most of you know how that went.

After my mother came home from Florida she did not bother to let me know that she was home. I found out by running into her at the drug store one day. By this time me and my daughter where moving to the apartment I am in now. So now the Kama part. When Nov came around my mother found out that she could not go back to Florida because her guy friend had sold his trailer! So she was stuck here all winter. I kind of laughed about it because she screamed and yelled at me about how she could not wait to go to Florida to be away from me and then she kicked me and my daughter out of the house to do so, that it just seem like Karma to find out that she can no longer go to Florida.

I don't know. Maybe I am bad for finding it funny. But it is a little funny. Don't you think? :w00t:

Sheesh.  Thats an upsetting story Karma or no.   

Unfortunately Karma is for the next life , not this one if we are going with the actual 'spirtual' type karma (live a good life, you move on to a better "world" in the next life... or not)

But I do think Karma as its used by most people, is fairly correct.  It doesn't always "come around" but it sure seems likely too.  Be a dick all the time, you are bound to have dick things happen to you.

Glad you had something to laugh at , after what sounds like a very crumby situation. :)

Karma  for the lack of a better word. But I do think that they way you treat others will come back to you. And it is just funny that her reason for kicking us out was so she could go to Florida and now she can no longer go. Seems about right to me. I feel bad about posting this. I mean she is my mother and all and I still love her. But it is very very sad when family lets you down. Especially your mother. I understand her plains to go to Florida. But it was just the way she throw it in my face like she didn't care if I had a place to go to or not. She was up and leaving and I am on my own and it was like she didn't care. I think the right thing to do would have been for us to talk about it like adults. At less then even if she still went it would feel like she at less cares about me. After all of this it is hard for me to feel like I am loved.

Okay I'm sorry I let way too many feels come out in this post. I will go back under my rock now and hide. :sofa: