Cedar Point !

After six years of being unable to go. We got to go to Cedar Point ! I moved back to my hometown in Ohio which just happens to be 40 minutes away from Cedar Point! Which is the only cool thing about living here. Anyway we took my stepdaughter,  and her daughter who has autism and my daughter who also has autism. So it was a wild time! There were a few meltdowns through out the day but we got through it alright. My daughter is now tall enough to ride the roller coasters so Yes! I finely have someone to ride the coasters with! :happydance   And while we were waiting in line for the Raptor some guy got sick on the ride and my husband who was not ridding but waiting for us; said that people walking under the Raptor  got sprayed with puke and were all crying and throwing up!  :w00t::sick:   They had to stop the ride for a few minuets to get things clean up. I saw the guy come off the ride. He wasn't looking so good. We had to  ride  the Mean Streak cause they are getting rid of it in Sept. So this is the last year for the Mean Streak. So the whole day was a blast even though now I am broke. But I think we needed to do this considering all the crap we have gone through these past few years. :peanutbutterjellytime:

Yay!  Glad you got to go.  OMG the puke.  Ugh.  (and lol)   Back in the day the girl in front of us on the corkscrew shit her pants ... that was ... not so epic lol. 

I LOVE rollercoasters  but due to the $$$$$$$ issues I probably won't be able to go this year (usually happens) been like 2 years in the last like 12 :(  sucks, no  wait SUCKS!!!.   Thing i DIDN'T know is that Cedar Point is literally the roller coast capital of the world.    There  is no other single place on the planet with more  (and on average better) roller coasters.   With single-coaster exceptions here and there of course (I really like the Aerosmith Coaster / Splash Mountain at disney world are standouts)

That new unpronounceable coaster... Valariyan.... or whatever the hell its pronounced is supposed to be "THE" roller coaster on the planet at the moment.   Kinda like, the biggest coaster in the world PLUS the "raptor" effect. Get excited just thinking about it. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/18/2016 at 10:26 PM, Troy Spiral said:

Still holding out hope of going but its dwindling.  GOD DAMN BILLS.  

I know my friend.  We had to wait 6 years in between. Look for deals online it was cheaper that way.  And I didn't eat anything the whole time was there cause the food prices will break you.